What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Parramatta @ Stadium Australia

Who will win? Round 4: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
Funnily enough one of the highlights of the game for me was Stephano’s Try. Just the way he reached out one handed and applied pressure with his hand outstretched and before his body hit the ground..I always look out for wingers that can do that.It shows a lot of confidence reliability and class ..not usually a forwards thing

Last edited:

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Was at the game. That fight in the 2nd half was very spirited but Parra were beyond terrible and tried everything to try and lose that imo rather than us being better

will have to see that “offside” try replay but looked pretty suss to me

Tigerm

First Grade
These first 4 games were always going to be extremely tough, though to come back was a positive, as Vic said the next month or so, should show us what we have got.

cerberus

Coach
Playing at a soulless stadium and not at Wankfest with the fake crowd enhanced cheering may help our cause slightly. If only we could get the referee momentum train for once we might be able to wear down an opposition instead of being rat shit by half time.
first 3 trys repeat set on the 4 th and 4th tackle penalty
business as usual for the nrl

WA Tiger

Bench
No way was that first disallowed try by Kepa NOT going to be called forward pass from Talau ey..Don’t even know if it was but it sounded close ..

cerberus

Coach
These first 4 games were always going to be extremely tough, though to come back was a positive, as Vic said the next month or so, should show us what we have got.
i thought we'd have zero points after 4 so i think we're 2 up.
i think if we can take 3 from the next 4 our usual 9th finish is on the cards

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Was at the game. That fight in the 2nd half was very spirited but Parra were beyond terrible and tried everything to try and lose that imo rather than us being better

will have to see that “offside” try replay but looked pretty suss to me
That was definitely off side. Should have been a penalty and could have led to points for us the way they were playing.

Tiger Ted

Bench
i thought we'd have zero points after 4 so i think we're 2 up.
i think if we can take 3 from the next 4 our usual 9th finish is on the cards
We’ve got buckleys of winning 3 out of next 4.Souths will annihilate us manly will have Tommy back & will be desperate & Saints backline will embarrass us in Wollongong.We r an appalling team.We probably dragged parra down to our level
coz they weren’t much better.

Front-Rower

First Grade
The attack is still just a touch too flat. Brooks probably needs to stand another 1 metre deeper then the others will follow creating a bit of depth.

Nofa has to learn to run straight. Too much cross field running.

Latest posts