What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs St Geo Illa @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 4: Newcastle v St Geo Illa

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
I imagine Mann trained as 5/8th in the off season due to Green’s injury. But wonder what the plan is for him when Green returned. Is it center?

i still think he could do well as a 13 too.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Only reason you can win is because the 2021 Dally M winner Hunt is out

Enjoy your hollow victory

Losers

I bread to think about what would happen if Ben Hunt was playing. I would probably end up loafing my team and going sourdough on one of the players for spoiling my multigrain and then I’d be in a wholemeal lot of trouble with the Knights community who would probably rye me on a rail.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I’ve got no idea behind all the bread puns, but following the theme, I’d say he’s a baker’s dozen.

Legend has it that Deano was on the hill at Marathon for a Knights vs Dragons game and there was a guy in a tip top bread bag costume throwing out free loaves of bread. One of these loaves flew through the air and hit poor Deano in his already battered, mother could only love, head. Poor Deano has been traumatised ever since...
Bread, everywhere I look there's bread.

Flying at me, from all directions.

Everytime I drive through Newcastle - bread.

I have not eaten a carb since August 20th, 2004.

I wake in a cold sweat, dreaming of bread being thrown into a sea of red & blue innocence. "STOP" I scream. "They're human beings!" But the bread keeps flying.

Source: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/for-sale.432865/page-4

Burwood

Bench
Legend has it that Deano was on the hill at Marathon for a Knights vs Dragons game and there was a guy in a tip top bread bag costume throwing out free loaves of bread. One of these loaves flew through the air and hit poor Deano in his already battered, mother could only love, head. Poor Deano has been traumatised ever since...

Source: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/for-sale.432865/page-4

Haha cheers. Back in my day, I once donned the crumpet outfit and did a lap with super Hubert :cool:

Jono078

Referee
How are we all feeling? Last week I just knew a loss was happening but this week I’m feeling pretty confident of getting a solid win today.

K-Man

Bench
I'm amazed we're such heavy favourites to be honest. At home sure, and no Hunt, but even so. We've got a lot injury problems, we're clearly still quite mentally fragile based on last week, and the Dragons are playing better football. It looks like anyone's game to me. Really not that confident, but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Latest posts