What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Titans @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 4: Titans v Wests Tigers

• Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
UN f**kING BELIEVABLE they outmuscled, out enthused & out played us

I don't think CT should be going anywhere, give em Jennings instead.

Hopefully we bounce back, but this will cost us at the end, again.

The unknown

Juniors
Can anyone please tell me what Mbyes purpose in the team is? Like....he’s just there. Does f**k all

5 runs, 19 meters. The lowest out of any of our backline by quite some margin

Btw, Harry Grant needs to play 80. Bring Musgrove back in please

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
That ball from the kick off didn’t cross the plane, he reached out and grabbed it and he still had one foot on the Gold Coast side of the ten. Still the Tigers should never have been in that position. Brooks went missing tonight, and Jennings was diabolical. Douehi didn’t want to play he was really soft with his returns. The Twal experiment is a loser, he needs to be in the front row rotation. All in all very very average from the Tigers. Can’t blame the ref but his game was ordinary too. His control of the ruck was pathetic.

Tigerm

First Grade
That ball from the kick off didn’t cross the plane, he reached out and grabbed it and he still had one foot on the Gold Coast side of the ten. Still the Tigers should never have been in that position. Brooks went missing tonight, and Jennings was diabolical. Douehi didn’t want to play he was really soft with his returns. The Twal experiment is a loser, he needs to be in the front row rotation. All in all very very average from the Tigers. Can’t blame the ref but his game was ordinary too. His control of the ruck was pathetic.
Agree, that is a crazy rule and I thought he was in his 10 when he grabbed the ball as well. But f**k, we can't keep giving excuses for this team, we are missing a player or two and we want to let our best player (last 2 yrs) go?

Titans deserved the win based on them having a go, even if we won the game you would still have to admire the commitment the Titans players put in and be concerned at our lack there of D&A.
A worthy mention to Robert Jennings, he was a f##king joke out there tonight for the WT but was instrumental in the GC win:joy:

that was a farce of a disgrace of a performance. 1st team Gold Coast has beaten in a year. Lost to Canterbury twice last year. Were the only team all year that lost to Newcastle a few years back. And that's just a couple.

Since 2014, we have a 25% win record against the Gold Coast. Wrap your head around that.

It's times like this I wish this team would cease to exist so I could devote the time to something that might have a positive outcome or provide some optimism.

AD went OK and improved on last week. Hopefully the improvement can continue. His on line defensive reads could use a bit of work but hopefully that will improve over time. Twal was about the only forward who had a crack. Grant is going to be a superstar......for another team. He will be this years Matterson. He will get out of Storm contract when Smith plays on and promptly sign for a good team. Can you blame him?

If I ever see Jennigns in a Wests Tigers jersey again I will spew with the same intensity as that chick from the Exorcist. An intensity that Jennings will never provide or understand......at least not at this club.

FFFFFFFAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigerm

First Grade
It just never seems to matter what the result will do for the team, they just play in complete denial and don't seem to care, always have.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I have been pretty vocal about being happy to offload CT but gee at least when his errors cost us a game it is from him trying his arse off, that was the most cat like performance I think I have ever seen from a first grader.

I was mistaken in thinking we were a team looking to improve and compete with the better teams, we are still a shit team who need players like CT just to stay competitive.

simmo1

First Grade
Saw it coming a mile away. To give up a two try lead against the Titans twice is pathetic.

This club has never been able to cope when the opposition lifts the intensity.

Latest posts