What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Cronulla @ PointsBet Stadium

Who will win? Round 5: Cronulla v Wests Tigers

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo05

Bench
That pea hearted merkin on the wing, captain no less, can't be arsed running for anything. Sums up the state of the club when he and tamou are the leaders

Tigers1986

Juniors
f**k this team. Seriously. Maumalo, one of the leadership 5, watches the ball trickle over the sideline not once, not twice, BUT THREE TIMES. That's inexcusable. Brooks bombing up and unders that do NOTHING yet again. Feeble discipline, feeble attacking options with one-out crap and thank goodness Sharks couldn't catch a cold in the ICU cos that made it ONLY 30-6. There's no spark, no structure, no anything to the team. Our first try in 2.5 games was from an intercept off a flukey pass.

Parramatta at CommBank next Monday. Holy moly moly. Eels be licking their lips for this one. 60+ on the cards for that game.

I fear for Madge's health having to constantly put up with this trash. 0-5 start to the season and the players don't look like they give a toss about winning or not. Leilua knows he has his Cowboys payday, Tuilagi always off for a HIA, man oh man. If I was Korisau or Papali'i I'd be onto my agent about cancelling those contracts and not coming within cooee of this basket case team. I've stuck with them for over 30 years (Magpies before the JV) and I;ve never felt so flat, so low, so lost. I'm very much contemplating telling them to shove their membership up their date and be done with actively watching them. Flick on the news and see how bad it got is maybe the answer for the future.

WT Unity

Juniors
You know the thing here that I reckon....
And I think it makes it worse not better - Is that I think they're actually trying (well most of them anyway). I really do!
Which means if it's not lack of effort then it's just rank hopelessness, ineptitude and cluelessness!

Tiger05

First Grade
And I think it makes it worse not better - Is that I think they're actually trying (well most of them anyway). I really do!
Which means if it's not lack of effort then it's just rank hopelessness, ineptitude and cluelessness!

I'm with you.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
S
Sadly I agree.

WA Tiger

Bench
Tamou should know. The less you say in presser after a bad game the better. He thought he knew better and just confirmed our suspicions that hes a dud.That’s 3 captains who have sat with Madge. I’m not sure which was more embarrassing.

I’d have made Luch captain despite his accent. Prob too strong willed for Madge. Or even Musgrove..I suspect Madge wants a messenger rather than a captain