What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Parramatta @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park

Who will win? Round 6: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Death threat?

boy ever since I said I don’t read your long boring rants you’ve had your panties in a knot

I was very patient with you, but now all you are doing is enjoying our misery and hard times.

You are trying to make us unhappy and be smart at our expense and no one appreciates it.

We’ve got enough problems of our own already.

I’m sick of your picking on us.

You want to be constructive and reasonable, fine, you’d be welcome, but I think you’re here to torment because you have a bad mind.

I don’t do death threats.

Last edited:

JohnnyThailand

Juniors
I wouldn't even bet a dollar on it, but I hope we don't win. We saw what happened last year with the win. The foot on the throat got released enough to see out the season.

This club seems like only a massive implosion will cause a change for the better and I don't want a pressure valve opened.

I wouldn't even bet a dollar on it, but I hope we don't win. We saw what happened last year with the win. The foot on the throat got released enough to see out the season.

This club seems like only a massive implosion will cause a change for the better and I don't want a pressure valve opened.

It’s getting close, but I have to draw the line.

Wakeham has one bad game and he’s punted. Brooks has 4 seasons of bad games and retains his spot.

The latest from the media is that we considered the offer for Brooks from Newcastle but they weren’t prepared to make a sensible offer.

We can’t give him away now.

Another bad decision by us.

Tigerm

First Grade

I hope we in every game, no matter what's happening or who's in charge.

I hope we in every game, no matter what's happening or who's in charge.

I’m the same, but I give a leave pass to the disillusioned, because I’ve been too close to the dark void.

I’ve decided not to abandon us this year. I’ll tough it out for the players having a go.

They are not in good hands and no doubt, many of them are on a low.

This alleged lie from Kenty, Lee and Justin should be front and centre before the nrl explaining why they haven’t brought the game into disrepute.

Tigerm

First Grade
I’m the same, but I give a leave pass to the disillusioned, because I’ve been too close to the dark void.

I’ve decided not to abandon us this year. I’ll tough it out for the players having a go.

They are not in good hands and no doubt, many of them are on a low.

This alleged lie from Kenty, Lee and Justin should be front and centre before the nrl explaining why they haven’t brought the game into disrepute.
You know very well you can’t leave, yield, desert or abandon this club, you’re a lifer like most of us. ;)

If we get another win against the squeals, rhyno's fragile lil girlie ego simply couldn't stand them being on the same points as us.
He'd do himself some self inflicted Easter mischief
Edit, who is Rhyno?
Let's just hope the same scenario happens this time around, exactly like this time last year

Latest posts