What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought over the offseason we had good depth but now i can just imagine the side we would trot out if we lost the equivalent of James, Peats, Procter, Wallace and Brimson. It would be back to 2016 level.

aqua_duck

Coach
Out of all the shit plays in the first half what disappointed me most was when we had a set close to the line and Ramien didn't touch the ball once, was 4 forward hit ups, inside ball to Watson then Pearce puts the kick dead and Titans score from the following set

Bartwah

Juniors
Why was Lino dropped does anyone know? He hasn’t been outstanding, but I would’ve thought that combination we should’ve stuck to. But.....let’s throw Watson back in at 5/8, it worked last year! Fmd

Spot On

Coach
Realistically our season is over now.

No way we win 12 from 18.

Especially with most of them away and having to play good teams like storm and Roosters, not the Titans missing half their forward pack.

Yep. Not impossible to turn it around but f**king close to it.

We have pretty much played a bunch of bottom dwellers and fringe 8 teams so far but some wanted to argue that stats said we were going really good!

perverse

Referee
How has Watson not been hooked? Put Buhrer at 5/8th. Tough to catch, but you're playing first grade football. You need to catch those.

Spot On

Coach
Why was Lino dropped does anyone know? He hasn’t been outstanding, but I would’ve thought that combination we should’ve stuck to. But.....let’s throw Watson back in at 5/8, it worked last year! Fmd

That's the way we roll. Why would you want to settle on a spine at NRL level????