What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Vision

First Grade
getting a hiding.....I'm over it.....not a thing has changed since game 2....not a f**king thing. No intent, not aggression, no line speed and flat footed..... surely there must be more to this , something going on behind the scenes. They look like they dont want to be there

I thought Chris Houston taking a blind side dummy half scoot on the 5th tackle against the Broncos when we had a chance in the game and a huge overlap the other way was as low as a point I could ever have in Rugby League but this is beyond low. Given the talent and the money spent on this side id say this is an all time low for any club

aqua_duck

Coach
getting a hiding.....I'm over it.....not a thing has changed since game 2....not a f**king thing. No intent, not aggression, no line speed and flat footed..... surely there must be more to this , something going on behind the scenes. They look like they dont want to be there
I disagree, we're actually declining at a rapid rate

Jono078

Referee
I don't believe we are any better than 3 years ago.
This is my issue. Yes we're a stronger roster but how has our game developed under Brown?

This is why I think it's time for him to go. He and Mooney did fantastic to get the players they did, but we need someone new driving this team forward and we need a hard nosed character this time. We've had too many softies for too long.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Alright... I’ve given Brown a shit load of leeway since he started here given the pile of shit he has to dig through when he arrived but the last two weeks have broken me, they have absolutely broken me.

I know that he seems like quite a calm and collected sort of coach but Brown needs to tear the paint off the walls, throw chairs around, break a window and crack some heads together at half time or he can take his big payout and go and coach elsewhere.

Unfortunately the last 2 weeks of football have put me on the “Sack Brown” bandwagon. I’m on it now and nothing short of a 4-5 game winning streak from here on in will change it. I’ve had a gut-full of our uninspired performances, our lacklustre preparation, our lazy efforts and our constant BS in the media about how well we’re going to play next week.

Seriously this is f**king dreadful, we look like we’re in for another spoon the way we’re playing.

Yosh

Coach
I'm watching a delayed cast but hopefully it gets better.

How much do we wanna shoot ourselves in the foot? Ponga through a hole and kicks it to noone, Fitzy on play two gives a shocking offload to Watson... Levi is the worst hooker in the world. Gives a terrible pass to Watson, everyone just stops in disappointment and the Titans score... Noone but the Knights beat the Knights.

Spot On

Coach
Geez, two weeks ago people were jumping out of trees at the mere suggestion that the coaching may be an issue and all of a sudden everyone wants Brown gone.

Why all the panic?????

Lol.

nick87

Coach
Really enjoying this game. Classic encounter between league heavyweights the Gold Coast and the little engine that could.

General Knight

Juniors
You would think after a first half like that Browny would be spraying it at the sheds. Half time footage shows Browny just casually walking around the dressing room, hands behind his back.

Spot On

Coach

...and I have been saying this since R2 but the herd decided it was all gelati.

Latest posts