What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Pearce is always the first one up in defense, what are you lazy f**k defenders either side of him doing!

Fitzgibbon is a marshmallow in defense. Never see him do dominant tackles, always gets carried for another 5m.

Jono078

Referee
Prior to the game I was going to say I'm excited because i felt it's the strongest 1-17 we've named this season.

I don't know why I'm surprised but we are just so bad. Brown needs an all-time blowup at halftime just to get us through this game.

Bartwah

Juniors
Prior to the game I was going to say I'm excited because i felt it's the strongest 1-17 we've named this season.

I don't know why I'm surprised but we are just so bad. Brown needs an all-time blowup at halftime just to get us through this game.
But it won’t happen. I don’t know why he keeps making excuses for them. How can you coach them to play with heart. Absolutely f$&king pathetic from the lot of them

Latest posts