What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Bulldogs @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 7: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently NSW Cup to start back up 17th July. Good news for the young hopefuls to get some game time
No, it's other comps únknown', comps such as, Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Premiership, Sydney Shield and a President’s Cup so even with Presidents Cup, it's not like they can play the older guys, I guess a game against the Magpies team is better than nothing to give the other guys a run.

super_coach

First Grade
I know he's not rated, but I think for the right money, Eisenhuth is worth keeping on as a backup lock.

Every club needs a few Huffs to get the right balance in their cap. The trouble is when their value rises the cap balance is shot, and I guess a few clubs would be interested in his services

Every club needs a few Huffs to get the right balance in their cap. The trouble is when their value rises the cap balance is shot, and I guess a few clubs would be interested in his services

I'm not interested in keeping him on overs. A cheap fringe back up or toodles.

Pezz70

Juniors
I hope you're taking the piss. He offers absolutely nothing on attack, its embarrassing. He's got to be the most one dimensional and most easily defended centre in the game.
Generally I agree, I’m no fan, but I’ve seen him start to do some little things, especially the last couple of weeks that make me think he might come good. I can’t remember him having an outstanding game for us but I think it’s not too far away. This weekend will be interesting

Vic Mackey

Referee
I know he's not rated, but I think for the right money, Eisenhuth is worth keeping on as a backup lock.

As far as a back up prop/lock goes you aren’t really going to get much better. He’s also the type of guy who you could probably have on the bench behind a really strong starting pack I.e Storm/Roosters.

Issue for us has been in the past he’s been a first Choice, luckily we have better quality now

WA Tiger

Bench
Madge has a whole lot of players on the up at the moment.

in the presser he suggested that we should be higher than we are on the ladder and that decided 3 weeks ago the team was doomed unless he imposed rule by selection terror!

Now that we are emerging into a competitive side, there’s no family favourites or room for sentiment.

Its survival of the fittest, dog eat dog. Mate hunts mate.

He’s got right into their heads. They think Madge, they live Madge.

The net result for mine has been a general increase in form ( footy production) and with that, some potent options in attack.

Brooks looks like he’s loving the relief and can now opt in or out, as can Reynolds. We have the best Hooker in the game at the moment ( by a long way).

The new rules also seem to suit our mobile hustling pack. Ready to belt people if and when required.

AD is another fringe superstar if he can settle in.

Our wingers are lethal and one very ill Bj took 4 dogs over the line with him last week and still scored.

That’s almost a third of their whole side. Dont get me started on his no-look intuitive flick pass.

If this side keeps up the heart, I don’t care who comes back from injury, they can warm a bench... if they are lucky.

Even bloody Mbye is believing he can play the game again. Good grief wtf?!!
They’ve all had a rocket and about time -(and just before the game by sounds) Madge has to get into the 8 this year. That’s all he’s thinking..He will still be ok if he doesn’t but then he will need to get quick results next year but that wont be pleasant with the drums beating. So he’s digging deep.

I didn’t recognise Eiso and Mbye - both running like their life depended on it...Aloiai looks more dangerous without the curls..

WA Tiger

Bench
On the subject of Eiso . . . there is no such thing as a huth.
There are plenty of Eisenhuth's in my local area, grew up with them, went to school with them, played some footy with them. None of them are called huth. never have, never will.
They are all Eiso's.
Yea but they’re prob not all league players ...I think Eiso would feel privileged to be crowned “The Huth” ..sounds better, tougher esp with Covid upon us..A lot of the top sports people have derogatory names...Fatty, Pup, etc...rules cant normally save u...certainly not when I arrived from NZ..And since then my names been vandalised beyond repair. I thought it was just the Ozzy way. As long as it’s not an offensive play on your name imo

Last edited:
Yea but they’re prob not all league players ...I think Eiso would feel privileged to be crowned “The Huth” ..sounds better, tougher esp with Covid upon us..A lot of the top sports people have derogatory names...Fatty, Pup, etc...rules cant normally save u...certainly not when I arrived from NZ..And since then my names been vandalised beyond repair. I thought it was just the Ozzy way. As long as it’s not an offensive play on your name imo

The Ozzy way is not to worry too much about names.

Names originally initially intended to be hurtful can often end up to be endearing, depending on character.

Out here in Sydney’s awesome Western Suburbs, the streets are bristling with New Zealanders and South Pacific islanders etc. We often feel much closer to you guys than we do to those foreigners from Queensland and Victoria.

This is because we live and work with you. Our kids school and hang out with each other etc and closer due to the mutual love of rugby league.

Last edited:

Latest posts