What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs St Geo Illa @ WIN Stadium, Wollongong

Who will win? Round 8: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Ted

Bench
I see Asu Kepaoa has been named as replacement for Maumalo.

He didn't play in the reserves last week so will be very under done !!!
Just noticed it after u mentioned it OTT.I’m shocked that Asi could b fast-tracked into starting team after such a long layoff.I like this kid as I reckon he has much upside & should be able to leapfrog majority of our outside backs in pecking order.

Tigerm

First Grade
Just noticed it after u mentioned it OTT.I’m shocked that Asi could b fast-tracked into starting team after such a long layoff.I like this kid as I reckon he has much upside & should be able to leapfrog majority of our outside backs in pecking order.
From memory, he was ordinary on the wing (but that was due to eye sight issues), his last game was as a centre which he was handling OK, will be interesting?

Tigerm

First Grade
TBH, I don’t rate Suli, he seems to go missing in games I’ve seen, there is a reason why he has been to 4 clubs?
Mbye doesn’t appear to have improved either.
IMO, there game against the chooks was hard to judge how they are going, it was a big game and the chooks didn’t turn up (bit like we do:D most times)

WA Tiger

Bench
Bird: It’s just a broken arm, you fkn sissy!! Ive got one arm Im playing! and you’d better keep up with me! now Fk off!!

Tigerm

First Grade
Just watching the Storm v Knights game……the only good thing about it is, Ennis is commentating, so he won’t be doing our game?

Pezz70

Juniors
Too many mistakes in the first half, those two errors in our own half were diabolical. Enjoyed watching Tamou running holes did a great job. I think we’re just rushing some plays a bit too much. Great to be confident but you’ve still got to hold on to the pill and not push too many risky plays. Gildart while not doing too much wrong looks out of his depth in NRL