What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Match thread against Parra***

Frailty

First Grade
For the most part Dragon our defence is ok... But the fringes worry me. Everytime I see Tim Smith needed to make a tackle, or a centre running on the outside of Tautai, I panic.

The work needs to be done on the fringes.

Attack was better - not restricted which works best for our players. But 2 on 1 needs to be worked on more.

DJShaksta

First Grade
And right on cue, we win the game and SSB is nowhere to be seen..............
Seriously, just f**k OFF you showbagWANKER

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Where the fug did that attacking rhthm come from? Ricky Stuart is a genius....

Parra are your bunnies. Great stuff really. If you played them every week you'd be minor premiers.

You should have won by more. Parras tries were opportunist & they'd want to prey that Hayne stays healthy because they are rank average without him.

Well done die hards, youse deserved that.

Surely

Post Whore
And right on cue, we win the game and SSB is nowhere to be seen..............
Seriously, just f**k OFF you showbagWANKER

He was rooting for a parra win to, lucky he knocked the top off it early there's no joy for him now.

Plastered

Juniors
Bad luck SSB & Frailty...Sharks won!!

Serioulsy, I just read this thread and both of you + Selachsomethingorother crap on like you wanted the Sharks to lose.

Eat shyte and go do something else if you don't enjoy watching your team win.

Parra's tries were against the run of play with a fair bit of luck (as stated by Humble after the game). Yeah our FB ran straight past Mortimer's chip, f**k me, it took a leg break Warny would've been proud of. Gardner played great.

Woo farkin hoo...good win!

Frailty

First Grade
Bad luck SSB & Frailty...Sharks won!!

Serioulsy, I just read this thread and both of you + Selachsomethingorother crap on like you wanted the Sharks to lose.

Eat shyte and go do something else if you don't enjoy watching your team win.

Parra's tries were against the run of play with a fair bit of luck (as stated by Humble after the game). Yeah our FB ran straight past Mortimer's chip, f**k me, it took a leg break Warny would've been proud of. Gardner played great.

Woo farkin hoo...good win!

Obviously haven't read my other posts...

The parra tries were some really bad lapses. And I went off my handle with the worst side in 20 years... Happy to see the boys win and some more free flowing attack - the way the Sharks are meant to play.

Just need to work on fringe defence and our 2 on 1 attack.

And for the record, if I were to ever go against the Sharks - it would not be for Parramatta - EVER!

Plastered

Juniors
Obviously haven't read my other posts...

The parra tries were some really bad lapses. And I went off my handle with the worst side in 20 years... Happy to see the boys win and some more free flowing attack - the way the Sharks are meant to play.

Just need to work on fringe defence and our 2 on 1 attack.

And for the record, if I were to ever go against the Sharks - it would not be for Parramatta - EVER!

Cool...I am just pumped to see us play some FOOTY!!!

ali

Bench
I thought we played well. I haven't seen too many games over the last two years, but from what I have seen that would have to be up there with the best we've played. We were up for it from the start, and it was a travesty we were losing at half-time. We were always the better team, and the end result was justified.

I just hope the win was more to do with us getting better and not Parra coming into the game a little flat. Lets hope we can keep it going, and string a few wins together.

Kilkenny

Coach
I thought Paul Aiton was outstanding tonight for you guys.

As a Panther fan that doesn't surprise me at all because I know what he is capable of.

Aiton really turned things around for the Sharks in the second half and it was nothing to do with his try, but more his work out of dummy half which was outstanding.

Frailty

First Grade
I thought Paul Aiton was outstanding tonight for you guys.

As a Panther fan that doesn't surprise me at all because I know what he is capable of.

Aiton really turned things around for the Sharks in the second half and it was nothing to do with his try, but more his work out of dummy half which was outstanding.

Agreed.

He is a great flare in the side, and exploited the eels markers.

Our whole attack looked better tonight, but we need to work on the 2 on 1's because there were about 3 tries we butchered there tonight.

Harold Holt

Juniors
Happy cuz it was the only game on tonight so the critics had nothing else to look at. Theyll go missing over the next 24 or have to write something decent about the shire boys.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Where the fug did that attacking rhthm come from? Ricky Stuart is a genius....
gallen was on abc after game and when asked about their attack he said something along the lines of "we decided if we are going to go down in flames we might as well mix it up". Commentators also feel aiton has to start or get more minutes, not taking anything way from anyone else, when gallen was quized on it he said aiton was pretty pizzed he wasnt more involved at half time break.

Im not a dick stuart bagger like many, but both matters - attack and aiton - have been brought up plenty by those either informed or stupid - pride can be a fugged up piece of a human, dick stuart, i hope you figure it out

Vossy

Bench
the last 10 minutes, i was so drained from the efforting putting into to cheer the boys home with the CSSC..my head hurts

Gal - man love, thats why he should be in origin!
Fergo - less crabbing
Dougie - one of his best
Aiton - he needs more minutes
Cuthbo - looks like that rocket has finally reached its destination
Gordon - can catch a down field kick

why cant we play like that every week?

Ricky is talking to the boys, he has piece of paper in his hand, i am hoping its his post match resignation letter

get that into you, you negative bastard!

Feej

First Grade
Isn't it a nice feeling to be some other teams "bogey" team. :)

Haven't seen them throw the ball around like that for a looong time. They also seemed to be playing with a lot more depth and width. Finally, someone has taken their foot off the brake.

Would love to see a few more performances like that this year.

Latest posts