What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Thread vs Roosters

Bazal

Post Whore
And then Finch misses another tackle, thankfully Cherrington lost it or else it'd be 10-6

Edit-Wait....He lost it, and it's a drop out?

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeez we look useless in attack....Roosters have 9 incomplete sets, we have 5 more completed sets and several on their line, and only 8 points to show for it. I fully expect Finch to get points for trying hard though :lol:

some very strange calls in the 1st half there.
But really why does Finch keep going left? we went right once in their half and scored, so with the defence soo compressed on that side why aren't we going there more often?
Keating has been good since he came on, Riddell is on fire, Grothe and TT are playing well.
We should win this game from here, just need to finish off our sets better and take better options.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
attack is not organised enough, we are throwing haymakers. We need more straight up the middle, inside balls, offloads.

Benny off injured ... f**k

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Cayless has been sh*t, 4 year ben re-injured nd Finch justifying his 3 years contract with pthetic missed tackles

win or loose i will say this ref is a cheat and we are terrible wait till we play storm ,broncos it will be a cricket score. hopfully we improve second half

Bazal

Post Whore
geez you guys are tough on finch, I tought he has been pretty good...

No offence, but good at what? His kicking game has been terrible, bar one pass so has his passing game. Also, he directly lead to Anasta scoring and if not for an error would have lead to Cherrington scoring as well. He has no idea in the Roosters half

adsmack

Juniors
No offence, but good at what? His kicking game has been terrible, bar one pass so has his passing game. Also, he directly lead to Anasta scoring and if not for an error would have lead to Cherrington scoring as well. He has no idea in the Roosters half
He's a half back! defending 5 meters from the line against one of the best running 5/8's in the game. give him a break ffs!

Bazal

Post Whore
He's a half back! defending 5 meters from the line against one of the best running 5/8's in the game. give him a break ffs!

Given that his defence is the reason many posters on here defend him, I think it's pertinent. Also, given that as you say, he's a halfback, what do you say to the other points?