What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Thread vs Roosters

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Well I won't be watching the game after the Titans/Dogs game. I'm getting more exciting watching the other blue and gold team and they even had a streaker make a appearance.

Glenn

First Grade
Could play Wentworthville @ ANZ and still lose it on the crap tonight.
Another insipid performance which is becoming a all to regular occurence, something has to give.

Glenn

First Grade
Can't blame the coach for poor last tackle options, missed tackles.
Hmmm wonder where the Sack Brian Smith brigade is .... :crazy:

Rooster remind me of the Storm, they slow the play the ball and get away with it, all the 50/50 calls go thier way and they tell the Ref who to Ref the game.

Bazal

Post Whore
Another try to the Roosters....Grothe bats it back but not quite dead, and Grose scores. Not much Guru could do, it was a great kick

the_eel

Juniors
f**k me....gee we are the most frustrating side to support. We're looking worse as the season progresses.

Bazal

Post Whore
Keating goes from dummy half, gets over, but is held up and its a turn over

Avenger

Immortal
If this softcock of a coach does not sack half of these miserable pissants that are representing our great club he should sack himself!!!!!!!

:x:x:x