What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mateo offloads to Mateo

oldmancraigy

Coach
Yes, we need and needed this special someone to direct and create. We dont seem to have one of those people so we are left with choosing the best of what we have and that is??

Not Mateo. Quite clearly and obviously!

Sterlo thinks it is Humble - you can talk about it in the other thread.

At least the recruiting team see this and are throwing everything at QC and trying for all the old hack halves around! Someone - anyone.

Worst case is Brad Murray - which will be an improvement on this season anyhow.

lucablight

First Grade
while I don't know if i'd go with the word "champion", I agree we will miss mateo massively next year - and as of right now we've got next to sweet FA in terms of creativity in attack .... and I reckon mateo will be great at the warriors next year and we'll have a million, omg how could we let him go, threads.

Hindy was on the footy show on sunday ... and Joey put the question to him, where will your creativity come from next year - and Hindy had absolutely no answer, just said, umm yeah I don't know, ummm tom humble is ok .... to me that says HEAPS - if our own leader has ZERO faith in what we've got, how the hell do we expect the team to believe they can do it

Completely agree with you. I'm raging about it now.

Ratchy

Juniors
Mateo would be a massive loss if he actually played a decent game week in week out. Apart from his mistakes which were evident on friday night there are other weeks when it seems like he doesn't feel like playing and is pretty much non-existant.

Good luck to the Warriors getting the rumoured $400k he is being paid out of him.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Not Mateo. Quite clearly and obviously!

Sterlo thinks it is Humble - you can talk about it in the other thread.

At least the recruiting team see this and are throwing everything at QC and trying for all the old hack halves around! Someone - anyone.

Worst case is Brad Murray - which will be an improvement on this season anyhow.

Id rather Mateo in the halves then Mortimer, and the stats quite clearly reflect that. Kirs Keatings are comparable to Mateos.

Latest posts