What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Cecchin Appreciation Thread

mave

Coach
Lol, after binning Lewis for looking at Slater ?

Checcin is an A grade fkwit.
Has been, for years.

The_Shield

Juniors
So everyone’s just ignoring the fact that he sent a captain to the bin for talking to him? Last time I checked the captain is allowed to question the refs

Perth Red

Post Whore
Gallen deliberate foul on slayer on line to give away 2points and no bin. Good to see this clamp down is working!

soc123_au

Staff member
So everyone’s just ignoring the fact that he sent a captain to the bin for talking to him? Last time I checked the captain is allowed to question the refs
There is a difference between talking to the ref and backchatting. Its about respect. Cammy demands it, but doesnt exhibit it toward the officials. It's been a long time coming.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Slater taking a soccer dive is better?
Ref penalised it, no bin despite deliberate, inside the 10and about the 4000th penalty given. No problem with clamp down as long as it’s for the things that matter and consistent.

simmo05

Bench
Ref penalised it, no bin despite deliberate, inside the 10and about the 4000th penalty given. No problem with clamp down as long as it’s for the things that matter and consistent.
Slater could have got the bin later in the game for holding down and kicking the ball out of the attackers hand. Stop sooking

Perth Red

Post Whore
Slater could have got the bin later in the game for holding down and kicking the ball out of the attackers hand. Stop sooking

I agree, there was probably 5 or 6 sinbins across both teams that should have happened. Instead we got 30 penalties ffs that totally killed any hope of being entertained.

If you found that a good advert for our game then good on you, I suspect you are in a minority.

simmo05

Bench
I agree, there was probably 5 or 6 sinbins across both teams that should have happened. Instead we got 30 penalties ffs that totally killed any hope of being entertained.

If you found that a good advert for our game then good on you, I suspect you are in a minority.
The coaches have been taking the piss out of the game for years. Melbourne in particular have been taking the piss out of the game for years. About time I reckon.The issue is not penalties, its the lack of sin bins. Sin bins equal following the rules

zmt

Juniors
The refs have gone against their own tonight... a change is happening.
Although luke lewis was sin binned via a soccer dive from slater, we can sleep well tonight knowing the assistant refferee was binned.

Your thoughts?

Shorty

Staff member
Boyd got penalties for this against Cows and Tigers.
Smith should have known better.

Latest posts