What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Cooper seen at Brisbane Airport!

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Ok so probably just a this weeks team mascot, but I'm allowed to hope arent I?
When does an injured marquee player like Matt Cooper NOT follow a team on a road trip? They're always in the stands, irrespective of location.

Yes, you are allowed to hope, but a little realism wouldn't go far astray either ;-)

Godz Illa

Coach
It's a tactic to scare Justin Hodges. Like in Godfather 2 when Pantangeli was all set to snitch, so Mike flew the guy's father in all the way from Sicily just to sit there in court... Pantangeli was totally rattled and changed his mind right there on the stand, keeping his mouth shut and Corleone out of prison. Exactly the same situation imo. Bennett is the Don.

MattYg1

Bench
It's a tactic to scare Justin Hodges. Like in Godfather 2 when Pantangeli was all set to snitch, so Mike flew the guy's father in all the way from Sicily just to sit there in court... Pantangeli was totally rattled and changed his mind right there on the stand, keeping his mouth shut and Corleone out of prison. Exactly the same situation imo. Bennett is the Don.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GODZ THAT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE HEARD HAHAHA...

Making the Epic meet the marginally mundane... ahhaha:lol::lol::lol:

Cooper-Man

Bench

it was the guys brother not father

Ok so probably just a this weeks team mascot, but I'm allowed to hope arent I?
i was once a dragon but with germs like you followin them you give the red v a bad name. your a f****** grub mate and the broncos will give your mum a good flogging let go of coops, guess your a f****** tool that cant get over mundine, barrett and gazz leaving good luck loser. sooner you stop following the mighty dragons, sooner they will have hope of winning

---------------------------------------------
whish redvscotty would stop given the red v a bad name

Steel Dragon

Bench
injured players always go wth the team dont they?

Depending on where the 'away' game is.

If its in Sydney somewhere, yeah they 'travel'.
But the NRL only allocates 18 plane tickets for players when they have to travel.

Remember either last year or the one before when Nth Qld travelled to Melb or NZ and they only took 17 players and a sponsor, then one player broke down in warm up and they were screwed cos their 18th was at home.
From memory they got into a bit of strife for that I believe.

Could be (and probably am) wrong.
:D

Jubileeboy

First Grade
i was once a dragon but with germs like you followin them you give the red v a bad name. your a f****** grub mate and the broncos will give your mum a good flogging let go of coops, guess your a f****** tool that cant get over mundine, barrett and gazz leaving good luck loser. sooner you stop following the mighty dragons, sooner they will have hope of winning

good to see you got your post in just before bed time....phew...

enjoy the rest of year 8 baby !!
:lol::lol::lol:

This Year?

Immortal

Is that you Luke? We don't want you back Luke....you walked out on us remember???

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors

too funny:lol::lol::lol:

Kiki

First Grade
hhhaha i dont know. i like to thnk it was some special best friends handshake :lol:

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
the odd looking hand shake was bennett saying i bet you we win by 13 and coops said go take your meds old man so they had a bet and shook on it.

Latest posts