What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Dufty

Dragon David

First Grade
Good luck to him. JAC should find the line plenty with dufty's passing game.
I would have preferred that he played for St Helens not the doggies. His heart has always been for the Saints. It's just too bad that he had so many rocks that over weighed his diamonds and that he is not robust and strong enough to be considered a true fullback.

blacksafake

First Grade
So they’ve only given him a one year. Seems like the dogs aren’t too sure about him as well.

Let’s see if he can now concentrate on playing footy for the rest of the year instead of bleating to the press about being hard done by the club.

thebigredv

First Grade
Sloan and Ramsey's trajectory becomes all important as whether this Dog will come back to bite us. Ramsey has the speed but hasn't exactly jettisoned off in leaps and strides in 2021. Sloan's one game was near brilliant in the worst possible conditions.we will see him again soon.

Not sure why we would go after Hopoate with the Feagais at the club. Not sure what more they could have done, just need to get injury free and back on the field. Beale could also be extended a year although in that case I do think Hopoate pips him.

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
This has a Luke Patten feel to it. Hopefully it doesn’t come back to bite us on the ass
Sort of disagree but know where you're coming from. At that stage it was coming down to a choice between Hornby and Patten. The truth is whoever you picked you got it right in terms of fullback. Of course we know that Hornby reverted to #7 a few years later but that time they were both 1#'s.

BLM01

First Grade
I think they'll trial him as a 6, with JAC at fb. If that flops then JAC back to wing and Duff the magic doggie can go back to fb
Signing him 1 year does not show a lot of confidence in him
it’s almost like they are hedging their bets
Burton will play 6 but I almost think he is as good a centre as a 6

Last edited: