What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Dufty

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Hook is playing a bluff with Duffy and his management.

wouldn’t surprise me if hook is trying to sign dufty on the cheap after his manager probably asked the dragons for 6-700 a year.

Dragon David

First Grade
I was 50 50
Now I am 100
Sign him up
I like all of the Dufty posts tonight. Without him we may not have won. He is the key to our future success under Griffin. He leaves and we will have nothing.

Ramsey who? He has hands like feet and can finish a try but lacks creativity and is easily handled in defence.

If we lose Dufty, my god PLEASE ACTIVATE A SACK GRIFFIN THREAD.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
To be fair, Dufty is brilliant in attack, but his defence is still very ordinary. The Broncos didn't throw a lot at the Dragons (thank God). Is there any way we can keep Dufty for his attack, but assign a minder or swap him out in defence for someone who can tackle, catch and run? Just wishful thinking I guess.

kit66

Bench
I like Dufty and appreciate his attacking skills and what he's done at the club but I don't think he has it in him to go up a gear when we need it, I really don't see much improvement space for him. But then few in our team have that extra gear either, maybe Sims and also Hunt once in a while but that's it. Dufty may have trouble securing a fullback spot anywhere in first grade I'm afraid. I wish him all the best though, hope he lands a gig somewhere. Too bad Bellamy or Robinson couldn't utilize his skills and give him some decent coaching.

I take it all back and I'm back on the Dufty bandwagon ! Dufty = GOAT ! Re-sign him now.

thebigredv

First Grade
To be fair, Dufty is brilliant in attack, but his defence is still very ordinary. The Broncos didn't throw a lot at the Dragons (thank God). Is there any way we can keep Dufty for his attack, but assign a minder or swap him out in defence for someone who can tackle, catch and run? Just wishful thinking I guess.

This is why I think he is best suited as a pinch hitter from the bench. Get him on to suit our needs rather than relying on his poor defensive reads. It's a tough one but he would make many team's starting 13 in the comp even with his deficiencies.

Latest posts