What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt & Max Feagai

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
The next Morris boys.
One of them is quite a size.

SGI has a poor recent record at keeping talented juniors - Jack Bird, Jackson Hastings and now Reece Robson are examples of that. The Roosters, in particular, as they have no juniors of their own, are always looking for talent to fill their junior rep sides which always manage to be pretty strong and provide exceptional players for their NRL side. Latrell Mitchell and Joseph Manu, to name just two, were poached from other areas and developed into the great players they are now.

For mine, SGI seem to have a sort of relaxed confidence that the Illawarra nursery will always provide more good talent if we lose exceptional players like the Feagai twins. This is very frustrating to the local clubs who nurtured the talent and to the supporters who want to see their team succeed. I hope the attitude changes and that there is some sort of scholarship program to nurture these elite players and keep them in the SGI rep teams

possm

Coach
My goodness they do have talent , I agree with redandwhite4ever , let’s hope that we do not lose these chaps but encourage them to continue in the Illawarra team and eventually in the Big Red V .
Can you just imagine Saab and these two boys joining Lomax in our backline in the next couple of years. We will have tones of speed however, by then our forwards will probably need a make over with some moving on and some retiring.

I hope Millward has his whiteboard with his 5 year plan player map up to date. He will need to be on top of this problem else the window will shut fast and we will be doomed to another 5 years of re-building and mediocre achievement.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Can you just imagine Saab and these two boys joining Lomax in our backline in the next couple of years. We will have tones of speed however, by then our forwards will probably need a make over with some moving on and some retiring.

I hope Millward has his whiteboard with his 5 year plan player map up to date. He will need to be on top of this problem else the window will shut fast and we will be doomed to another 5 years of re-building and mediocre achievement.
Can you stop pushing the millward barrow?

Every damn thread......

Gareth67

First Grade

Possum - great news ! I heard on the grapevine that Millward has signed on some chap called Bran Stark ( better known as the 3 eyed raven who can apparently see the future and even the past when all of his 3 eyes are working ) to cultivate emerging young talent such as the Feagaii twins , so don’t go worrying about it too much mate .

Last edited:

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Possum - great news ! I heard on the grapevine that Millward has signed on some chap called Bran Stark ( better known as the 3 eyed raven who can apparently see the future and even the past when all of his 3 eyes are working ) to cultivate emerging young talent such as the Feagaii twins , so don’t go worrying about it too much mate .

Hey Gareth- good idea- but wouldn't the more important signing be Daenarys Targaryen as she knows how to control the Dragons?

Gareth67

First Grade
Hey Gareth- good idea- but wouldn't the more important signing be Daenarys Targaryen as she knows how to control the Dragons?

Mate I don’t believe so , as I have a feeling that Cersei will be using that giant crossbow that she has hidden away in the bowels of her castle. In other words Daenerys and her dragon will not be long for this earth .