What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior (Spoiler)

How many weeks will Prior get?

• 5 weeks

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • 9 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 10 weeks

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 11 weeks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 12 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 12+ weeks

Votes: 19 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
Now now TT, KS isnt alone every saints fan would be in meltdown tonight. I mean.. Matt Prior suspended!? :crazy:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I haven't seen the incident, but Prior is one of the most good-for-nothing spastics who I've ever seen play first grade. He proves that you've only got to be big and a grub to play first grade.

andrew057

First Grade
If he doesn't get more than T-Rex's 7 it's a disgrace. Malicious elbow to the jaw. He wanted one thing, and that was Thurston to be seriously hurt.

10 min. for me.

Havent seen it yet. Was it similar to the one Glenn Stewart put on Anasta a couple seasons back?

KiamaSaint

Coach
Wow, if that's defending him, Prior better hope he has better representation at the judiciary or he will be rubbed out for 2 seasons.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He is a nuffy grub who's got nothing but dog act facials, grappling and elbows in his game. Good for 3 errors a game as well. Dickheads like Willow will defend him but decent Dragon fans know he is a useless grub and have wanted him punted for years.
lol. Drama Queen.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Wow, if that's defending him, Prior better hope he has better representation at the judiciary or he will be rubbed out for 2 seasons.

I guess offering an excuse for the shot is not defending him then.

Seriously, quit while you're behind.

Just saw the replay again. I would not be surprised at all to see this referred directly to the judiciary.

Raul_Pato

Juniors
LOL there was nothing in that at all, look at all the QLD sooks and dragon haters going on in here! Send off was sufficient, maybe 1-2 weeks due to a poor record. Thurston milked it.

Ladmate

Bench
Just saw it, it was deliberate and he never aimed to do anything else but to attempt to knock him out.

Didgi

LOL there was nothing in that at all, look at all the QLD sooks and dragon haters going on in here! Send off was sufficient, maybe 1-2 weeks due to a poor record. Thurston milked it.

eb6.jpg

typicalfan

Coach
Looked pretty bad, he will have a nice holiday Mr Prior. Walked off with a smug look as well.

You couldn't hit someone more flush than that.

Latest posts