What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Elliott

Mal Meninga

Bench
What a joke. Saw the team sheet and once again he hasn't made the hard decisions, and we must have the most unconventional team number wise in the entire comp.

Bay56

First Grade
peter_raiders said:
Elliott quote from the press conference.

"At least we stuffed up at a hundred miles and hour"

i dont get that 1???

:? :? :?

I think he means OK we lost but at least the guys put in ... thats just the usual jibberish he comes up with.

The press like it and then completely forget to ask him the tough questions.

Overall he is just a very ordinary coach who wouldnt know if his arse was bored, punced or screwed but I admit he would probably make a good after dinner speaker.

twistedbydesign

Juniors
take out michael hodgson, and i can't think of one regular first grader that has played better this year than last. sure football is a team game, and the way the bloke next to you is playing impacts on the way you do, but fair go players like o hara, mac, hindy, j mo etc have massively underperformed.

and at the start of the year most of us were talking up our premiership chances (thus the dissapointment with the result!) not criticising those responsible for not adding to our playing roster. whilst in hindsight this would seem a mistake, its hard to be critical when you were likeminded at the time.

when i talked to simon hawkins he said him and matt elliot were there long term. hopefully there have been some lessons learned for this season.

greeneyed

First Grade
It is harder to drop Hawkins and the coach than it is to drop Drew and Boogs... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
twistedbydesign said:
when i talked to simon hawkins he said him and matt elliot were there long term. hopefully there have been some lessons learned for this season.

ohh, sh!t ... just the news I was hoping for ... looks like me and the mrs aint going to do a lot of rooting during the footy season :) :lol: :)