What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Elliott

edabomb

First Grade
Thats it I'm launching the sign Fatty Vautin as coach sideshow. Mike83 is in because hes my apprentice. I have a feeling the Raiders organisation might be recieving some mail this week!!!!!

Bay56

First Grade
edabomb said:
Thats it I'm launching the sign Fatty Vautin as coach sideshow. Mike83 is in because hes my apprentice. I have a feeling the Raiders organisation might be recieving some mail this week!!!!!

I think you'll have as many devotees as the Elliot club that R04 is starting :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_Azz said:
I'll join just to spite Bay 56 :lol:

Ha, do you also stick pins into dolls ... are you into inflicting pain on yourself ... strange man :lol: :)

Bay56

First Grade
*first meeting of the Elliot fan club*

1. should we have boogs in the side this week .... yes, unaminously passed.

2. should we have Carney at half ... nop, unaminously passed.

3. can anyone suggest an attacking play ... err, nop, not me .. nah not me either ... OK dont worry about that part.

4. now can anyone think of a good one liner for the after match press conference ... yea, no worries .... OK OK thats enough suggestions.

5. meeting closed, cya all at the match.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bay you have some issues. Thats pretty accurate, but I agree with 2. And I don't think I could come up with an attacking play given our roster.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
What about the Blame everyone club....

Who should we blame this week? You, maybe next week, and your the week after... Oh stuff it, LETS BLAME EVERYONE CAUSE I CAN DO A BETTER JOB.

Can anyone suggest how we're gonna be un-supportive of our team this week? I know let's not renew our memberships next year (ring a bell)

Bay56

First Grade
how about ...

6. do you think I should stand on the sideline making funny faces .... yea, go for it.

7. do you think we can win the grand final .... yep, no worries

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
and ....

8. does anyone remember what year we are in of this 5 year plan ... nop.

9. do you think we should let rubes and dav go and replace them with a couple of old folk from the ESL where I used to be a brilliant coach ... go for it man !!

Bay56

First Grade
Raiders 2004 said:
What about the Blame everyone club....

Who should we blame this week? You, maybe next week, and your the week after... Oh stuff it, LETS BLAME EVERYONE CAUSE I CAN DO A BETTER JOB.

Can anyone suggest how we're gonna be un-supportive of our team this week? I know let's not renew our memberships next year (ring a bell)

R04 I think you've started enough clubs ... I dont think this one is appropriate. :) :)

Bay56

First Grade
and .....

10. M.Monas or Drewy ..... drewy, unaminously passed.

11. do we really need to keep Lolesi .... nah, ditch him, unaminously passed.

12. how old do you have to be before you get a permanent place in 1st grade .... arrrrr, at least 30 boss.

13. no matter how bad we get dont forget 2003 ... too right boss.