What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Johns on 'Sunday Roast'

stuke

Bench
anyone else see his performance on the Sunday Roast today??

he looked very under the weather today, contributed nothing save for a few funny faces and a story about pigs and goats, and even had his drink taken off him by Vossy with the comment by Vossy "no man can be that thirsty". Gus and MG were just laughing at him.

what was in that drink?!!?!?!?!?

so bad you just had to watch it! :lol:

Glenn

First Grade
Probably the left over Wine (or whatever it was) from Thursday night.

Matty Johns :alcho:

Mr Saab

Referee
That was a pathetic effort from Johns.
Loved how he was shot down by Gus when he talked about how Bowen should be used. Gould make him look very dumb.
I guess he has been pissing up on the Thurs show and sobers up on the Roast.
His effort was embarrising

Eddie.

Bench
I think he is very good at times.

But continully playing with the water is getting a bit annoying/childish.

stuke

Bench
Mr Saab said:
I guess he has been pissing up on the Thurs show and sobers up on the Roast.

don't know about him sobering up....looked more like he was just filling back up.

aids

Bench
bring back boots and all, jst voss and bee-sting.
MG continually says ingorant things, today it was happy to see a comp with only 10 teams.
a few weeks ago he wanted to ditch the warriors and then said there are too many polynesians in the nrl.

Engine

Juniors
Johns is the man channel 9 is banking on for their rugby league broadcasts. No wonder why they are struggling since the death of Kerry Packer.

Nathan B

Juniors
I like Matthew Johns. I like the Sunday Roast. But Johns's efforts are getting worse every week and it's bringing the show down.

The Thursday Footy Show is there for all the jokes and the crap. The Sunday Footy show is basically a recap show with poor analysis from the likes of Chief, Mario and Ikin. Voss, Gould and even MG on rare occasions have decent things to say about the game both on and off the field. So, too, did Johns, but he's losing it. If they insist on bringing in jokes, they should leave it for the last segment.

gallagher

Juniors
He's not as funny as someone must be telling him. He's starting to act and talk a bit like Sam Newman too.

get rid of matt johns and MG bring waren ryan and rabs. matt johns just makes me shake my head he just says things that makes him look stupid he ads nufing last week they where haveing a gud discushion about international footy and matt johns went compleatly off topic wif alan toungs ice on the nose. any way the reason i say bring ryan in is that he nos wat he is talking about and rabs was great on the show last week he realy contrubuted well. thats my 2 cents

According to recent reports Vautin's job is on line,God help the footy show if M.Johns is ear marked to takeover.He is no better than Vautin.

Broncos thats my team said:
get rid of matt johns and MG bring waren ryan and rabs. matt johns just makes me shake my head he just says things that makes him look stupid he ads nufing last week they where haveing a gud discushion about international footy and matt johns went compleatly off topic wif alan toungs ice on the nose. any way the reason i say bring ryan in is that he nos wat he is talking about and rabs was great on the show last week he realy contrubuted well. thats my 2 cents

:crazy:

rabbs

Juniors
When Steve Crawley takes over the show and changes the concept back to talking football and gets rid of the bullsh*t Johns may be out of a job.

badav

Bench
Rabs is great. He'll argue at the drop of a hat and actually talkes sense

Noticed johns was a bit underdone today aswell. He was probably just hungover. Which would explain his love of water. Doesnt really contribute anything.

Get the wok on there.
What a football brain.
Sees things and says it how it is.
The greatest football mind of all time (big statement .. but i can't think of a smarter football person)

Latest posts