What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Johns sex scandal in 2002

El Diablo

Post Whore
The only slow one here is you pal. First you blame the AFL and crap on and on about how they are worse than NRL players.

they are

Then you refuse to watch the program and yet are quick to label the girl involved a liar and keep quoting the police not laying charges. That doesn't mean nothing happened just that there wasn't enough evidence for a conviction.

why would i watch it when there is Footy on :?

and the police are adamant the Sharks players story was true

doesn't say a lot for the girl

Then you attack the program itself and try to tie it to some giant AFL conspiricy when there is no evidence of the sort that the ABC nor Four Corners have done any deal with the AFL.

it is

it is attacking league and using bullsh*t stories to sell itself

you can watch it and pull yourself stupid though.

Perhaps (and this may come as a shock to you) the players are in the sh*t becasue of their actions.

they aren't in the sh*t you halfwit

Last edited:

butchmcdick

Post Whore
they are

why would i watch it when there is Footy on :?

and the police are adamant the Sharks players story was true

doesn't say a lot for the girl

it is

it is attacking league and using bullsh*t stories to sell itself

you can watch it and pull yourself stupid though.

they aren't in the sh*t you halfwit

Flaming too huh, awesome.

Why not just watch the show before you judge it to be anything. What is it you are so afraid of ?

butchmcdick

Post Whore
knock yourself out http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=131608

and see how many articles you can find on Albert Proud

see how many you can find on Greg Bird

And yet the lady involved in this whole thing makes an allegation on one of the programs that you quote to bag AFL and yet suddenly now the program is trash.

Albert Proud, Greg Bird, WTF do they have to do with any of this or the events that took place in the Motel room in NZ unless you believe that the ABC and Four Corners are in on the giant conspiricy involving the AFL.

Now do you have any evidence to back up your claims or just more insults ?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Flaming too huh, awesome.

Why not just watch the show before you judge it to be anything. What is it you are so afraid of ?

FMD

how many times do i have to tell you that i'll be watching the footy ](*,)

apart from that i'm not really interested in some Kiwi trollop in a ABC hatchet job on League

i'm sure Desperate Housewives would be more factual. why don't you watch that if you don't want to watch footy

butchmcdick

Post Whore
i have done no such thing

you're not quite right, are you

So in the interview four corners did in regards to hueskus, burgoeyne and o'loughlin that you keep posting and refering to. According to the transcript of the interview the charge of rape was investigated by police and the charges dropped. By your logic that means they are innocent just like the Cronulla sharks boys.

El Diablo

Post Whore
So in the interview four corners did in regards to hueskus, burgoeyne and o'loughlin that you keep posting and refering to. According to the transcript of the interview the charge of rape was investigated by police and the charges dropped. By your logic that means they are innocent just like the Cronulla sharks boys.

you din't read it very well

read it again

i'll give you a hint

$$

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2004/s1069962.htm

butchmcdick

Post Whore
you din't read it very well

read it again

i'll give you a hint

$$

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2004/s1069962.htm

RACHEL CARBONELL: The South Australian Director of Public Prosecutions, Paul Rofe, put out a statement today saying the first he heard of any money being given to the woman was today.

He says the woman indicated when she found out there would be no prosecution that she would attempt civil action, and thus if money had been paid it was after criminal proceedings and not an offence.

However, in his statement he went on to say that he stood by his comments at the time which were that the AFL and clubs need to look at the players' code of conduct as it relates to off field behaviour, and while he was not able to proceed with a criminal prosecution, it appeared the woman was not treated with appropriate respect.

www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2004/s1069962.htm

It looks to me like she was given some cash AFTER the police said they were not going to charge the trio. At least that is what the woman involved said so unless you have any evidence to suggest otherwise then by your logic no charges laid = the players are innocent just like the sharks.

Oh yeah. Twat

El Diablo

Post Whore
well i know i wouldn't pay a cent to someone if i had done nothing wrong

what sane reason would there be to do so?

Latest posts