What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MaxZ's Rants

DeanPay98

Juniors
Can a moderator, any moderator, please suspend this guy for a week for being a pest? Or tell him mum, or something.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Personally I blame the chosen one for todays loss....he didn't inject himself enough.
Mannah was soft too and Poore may as well have taken the week off for any impact that he had.
Seriously what else can Ando do to get these guys firing!

I agree Haynzy...
Poore played the worst game ever, he didn't even turn up.
Mannah, was nowhere to be found, left all the hard yards to his mates who must be pissed off with him.
Where was Grothe or Ben Smith or Shackleton or Hayne or Tahu ????
Enough said.... lets hope most of them turn up and actually play a game next Monday night against the Cowgirls...

Joely01

Bench
:lol: max is at it again. Key word in your heading JOKE, everything you say is a JOKE

Joely01

Bench
haha another great post by max. I hope you join the great one and p**s off to nz with him next year.

Parra Guru

Coach
Pffffft, if we had a few more players fit, Mateo could also p!ss off to Wenty with Inu.

Feleti is playing like sh*t and has been taking the p!ss ever since he got his new contract. One of the few players in our side that seemingly is playing for himself.

Delboy

First Grade
When we had the run last year, Mateo played as an impact player. Lowrie started in front of him ffs.

We don't have the sort of competition in the NRL when a guy can play for 20 minutes every 4 or 5 games and be worth what he is getting, love the guy as a parra junior and loyal to boot, but he and Inu really haven't turned up consistently for too long.

lingard

Coach
well it's got a better pack than the one that made the grand final, the same halves, and more strikepower in the backline with Tahu......

No. Not the same halves. Halves last year were: Robson 7; Mortimer 6.

For most of this year it`s been: Mortimer 7; K. Keating 6. Maybe there`s a message there somewhere.

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors
After a whole year thus far of watching Parra play on TV, only because I live very far from sydney, the time has come to go watch them at our home stadium. I will have a first hand look at Parra's game. I will return with a complete analysis thread next week. So I go forth wearing my Chosen One gold shoes, Parra flag and a huge banner reading Mateo 5/8th. I never knew it would take my personnel attendance to restore Parra's 2010 Premiereship chances.

eels81236

Bench
After a whole year thus far of watching Parra play on TV, only because I live very far from sydney, the time has come to go watch them at our home stadium. I will have a first hand look at Parra's game. I will return with a complete analysis thread next week. So I go forth wearing my Chosen One gold shoes, Parra flag and a huge banner reading Mateo 5/8th. I never knew it would take my personnel attendance to restore Parra's 2010 Premiereship chances.

Why don't you go yourself rather than send your personnel?

Spot On

Coach
well it's got a better pack than the one that made the grand final, the same halves, and more strikepower in the backline with Tahu......[/QUOTE]

Wow. You call Tahu strikepower. What has he done save a few shoulder charges. Put him on the wing where he should be and make him get in and do some work out of dummy half. Otherwise, sack him and get your money back.

fish eel

Immortal
No. Not the same halves. Halves last year were: Robson 7; Mortimer 6.

For most of this year it`s been: Mortimer 7; K. Keating 6. Maybe there`s a message there somewhere.

Same personnel. Whatever combination we use of Mortimer, Robson and Keating, the unescapable fact is NONE of them are up to the job. We started the year with 7. Robson and Mortimer as the 6.

eels81236

Bench

Do you think Ivan Cleary will be watching?