What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MaxZ's Rants

84 Baby

Referee
a huge banner reading Mateo 5/8th.
No doubt he will read this banner and that'll be how much effort he puts in. Seriously what day/time will you come out with your awesome match analysis, because (and I don't wish to offend anyone here) I will be organising a group discussion on said thread and post discussion suicide because I believe it will show that humanity's evolution is now going in reverse

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors
It will be a first rate thread with complete and full analysis as to why we won/lost, how can we improve as a team and what needs to be done to get to the Finals. It will be very detailed, indepth and full coverage you just don't want to miss. It will come out after mondys game the following day. Stay tuned.

Daneel

Bench
It will be a first rate thread with complete and full analysis as to why we won/lost, how can we improve as a team and what needs to be done to get to the Finals. It will be very detailed, indepth and full coverage you just don't want to miss. It will come out after mondys game the following day. Stay tuned.

Not much use posting it here, none of us have a say over team strategy, send it straight to DA. Im sure he will be thrilled.