What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McClennan GORNE

Warmess

Juniors
Yeah, I'd say the fact that Iro is taking over for the last two and they haven't rushed in Kearney should mean he won't be head coach. I'm interested to see how the boys go under Iro, will we do a Parramatta?

Hopefully they've been lining up coaches for a while and can make an announcement shortly after the season ends.

Juju

Juniors
I think its the right decision but still pretty sad.
I think everybody had respect and high hopes when Bluey was appointed so it does feel abit stink.

Better to act now then to let it fester into next year.

I'd be happy with the Folkes/Taylor replacement ONLY if Kearney is involved. I believe SK has a lot to offer the club, but not as a head coach just yet.

Obviously this rules us out of the running with Bellamy unless we named a caretaker coach for 2013 which would be a disaster.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Unfortunate how this season has turned out. I don't think Bluey is a bad coach but believe he made some inexperienced and critical decisions that made his time at the Warriors terminal, along with old fashioned bad luck.

I hope this doesn't hurt his coaching prospects going forward, but from the Warriors POV I believe this was the right move.

Hoping that we're going to go through an actual process for getting a new coach as opposed to a side show where Kearney gets appointed regardless of who else applies.

Daniel Anderson has to be on the cards he's available.

Jason Taylor is meh

Steve Folkes is meh too LOL

Come on give Ando a shot we gave him the boot after the seniors had a cryathon about how he runs things, we all know he can deliver and he's been in 2 grand finals (yes they both were loses) but that shows everyone that D.A is NRL material and he is obsessed with League just as much as Bellyache but without the cheating wrestle.

Owen you better sign a decent coach, the fans deserve it

playdaball

Bench
Yeah just like the f**kin haters got their wish with Inu! But this was the right decision.

Had to happen to appease stakeholders although I share Skinner's thoughts about recruitment (or lack of). Bluey was left to hang by the likes of Dean Bell.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The f**kin haters got their wish

The management, in consultation with the players, got their wish it would seem. If they're the haters, that's probably a good decision.

But why 2 games out from the end of the season, in the midst of a review they've insisted they're staging now? I don't get it.

Warmess

Juniors
So, do we expect to actually see a full hearted effort against the Dragons now?

Makes it hard to tip that's for sure. Never know what to expect after a coach leaves.

I'd be all for Anderson. Has proven he's an NRL coach and he's what the whinging players need. Won't take no shit.

Latest posts