What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McCullough

Illusion

Bench
Bump.
WOW what a difference he has made to them team. I was very sceptical of his signing- then Cam injured and out for the rest of the season.
Since then we’ve almost completely forgotten Cam tackling himself into the ground.
I think Hook & Co made the right decision and poor Cam has not been spotted or spoken off since start of the season now....
Mary loved Cam and Cam loved Mary ...... Just the way it was .... He was the only player that played for him ....

Maddragon99

Juniors
Bump.
WOW what a difference he has made to them team. I was very sceptical of his signing- then Cam injured and out for the rest of the season.
Since then we’ve almost completely forgotten Cam tackling himself into the ground.
I think Hook & Co made the right decision and poor Cam has not been spotted or spoken off since start of the season now....
Fuimaono at Lock has made a big difference as well he does a lot of cleaning up which was missing from the Lock position last year. Great win a real confidence booster. Just the one soft try on our line by Faamausili & a freak error by Ramsey. Plenty to work with going into next week plus the return of Bird.

Mitty266

Juniors
Thought it was worth mentioning after listening to radio tab (Brisbane) on Wednesday morning after the “scathing attack” on Andrew Mcullogh over the last week.
Both hosts mentioned that the report on him was “uncalled for” and “unfair”.
I don’t think I’ve ever felt more compelled to want to call in and give them a serve for agreeing with such mediocrity.
If this was a panthers or roosters hooker these expert hosts would be up in arms as to why he hasn’t been dropped to KOE or given him the tap on the shoulder at seasons end.
You get my point, writing is on the wall Andrew do what’s in the best interest of the club and hang the boots up!

dungay dragon

Juniors
Thought it was worth mentioning after listening to radio tab (Brisbane) on Wednesday morning after the “scathing attack” on Andrew Mcullogh over the last week.
Both hosts mentioned that the report on him was “uncalled for” and “unfair”.
I don’t think I’ve ever felt more compelled to want to call in and give them a serve for agreeing with such mediocrity.
If this was a panthers or roosters hooker these expert hosts would be up in arms as to why he hasn’t been dropped to KOE or given him the tap on the shoulder at seasons end.
You get my point, writing is on the wall Andrew do what’s in the best interest of the club and hang the boots up!
Mitty try SEN 693 am brisbane..New sports station..Has Brandy /Vossy most days from 800am and the johns boys Fridays ..Good entertainment and balanced coverage

kit66

Bench

This is a move in the right direction........unless Liddle gets his jersey which would be a massive backward step. Bud or Hunt to 9 or even share 7+9 during games. I can see Hook picking Liddle every week like he did with Norman in which case I might have to follow McC's lead and walk away from this wretched club.

This is a move in the right direction........unless Liddle gets his jersey which would be a massive backward step. Bud or Hunt to 9 or even share 7+9 during games. I can see Hook picking Liddle every week like he did with Norman in which case I might have to follow McC's lead and walk away from this wretched club.
Liddle is made of glass and will last 2-3 games before he sustains his first injury.

Bud to 9

Mbye to rotate in and out of the 17

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I wouldn't blame the club for selecting guys to play hooker based on having played that position their entire careers, rather than trying to manufacture a hooker out of two genuine halfbacks.

justadragon

Bench
Good luck to you in the future Macca, I think we all realised that the time has come, you have been an ornament to the game and promoted RL the way it should be. You have made the right call and I for one wouldnt mind seeing you assist somewhere in our pathways, you have a good culture and promote stability and have always shown a great work ethic, all the best in the future, champ !!!

Latest posts