What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McCullough

boardlumps62

Juniors
Did anyone hear an announcement just 2pm that Dragons have signed a player. Titans got a mention I just got the tail end of report.

BLM01

First Grade
I was referring more to the hideous virus that has its vile hands gripping the world . If he was thinking about a change of clubs , then there would be a good chance that he choose a club where his family is situated in these times .
Oh that thing that we were basically over and done with by mid 2020 except for loose strategies around hotel quarantine.
Australia / NZ is nowhere near the same grip as I grant you compared to the Nthn Hemisphere.
Besides interstate travel was on for a short period of time last year and will be again shortly.
He can go and visit them as often as he used to ibefore 2020 if he decides on the Tigers or infact stays with us.
Dont go to the Titans Cam, the glitter strip will eat you up.
Stay at the Gong, Kogarah, of if you must Leichhardt or sunny Campbelltown

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
He was on loan and a Seibold call. Difference is Gentle and Hook would know first hand his value and worth for us as both have worked with him.
How did letting mcCulloch go work out for the broncos. So much so they bought Isaac Luke of us who is worse. :)
Lot of people on here were OK with us signing an older Issac Luke last year BTW
I certainly wasn’t against signing Luke for several reasons; One McInnes was coming off a serious injury, two he was always going to be backup, three it was a one year deal and four I wasn’t sure how good BB was and how bad Luke had become. It turns out I was wrong as Luke was a waste of time. If we are just signing him as backup, that’s fine but I doubt he would leave Brisbane as a backup to be a backup with us on a three year deal. My worry is that we will lose McInnes and have a potential spine this year of Dufty, Macca, Norman and Hunt...If he is a backup fine I have no issues but for the fact he will be taking up BB’s spot in CC who is a younger, quicker more dangerous option.

Gareth67

First Grade
Oh that thing that we were basically over and done with by mid 2020 except for loose strategies around hotel quarantine.
Australia / NZ is nowhere near the same grip as I grant you compared to the Nthn Hemisphere.
Besides interstate travel was on for a short period of time last year and will be again shortly.
He can go and visit them as often as he used to ibefore 2020 if he decides on the Tigers or infact stays with us.
Dont go to the Titans Cam, the glitter strip will eat you up.
Stay at the Gong, Kogarah, of if you must Leichhardt or sunny Campbelltown

Well I was looking at the situation from my point of view , however we all think differently . Personally I would not risk borders closing yet again and only be able to communicate with my family by means of technology , that would leave me with a rather empty feeling .

We could go on forever about the mistakes made by - imo our governments at both state and Federal levels , but . . .

Also , I hope that Cam remains at the Dragons , far too valuable a player to loose.

The - Quote - that you included was not mine ? Everything that I have posted about this McCulloch business is based purely upon if McInnes should go , I am not suggesting to get rid of him .

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
I also hope that Cam remains with the Dragons , too valuable a player to loose . We could go on forever about the mistakes made by - imo our governments at both state and Federal levels , but . . .

The - Quote - that you included was not mine ? Everything that I have posted about this McCulloch business is based purely upon if McInnes should go , I am not suggesting to get rid of him .
What quote? and I know you are not suggesting that..not sure how you come up with all that?.
You said family reasons and you mentioned Covid. I disagree that would be his motivation..thats all
And i would like him stay as our 13 going forward and I still could live with 9 but I think he is a better player at lock, but wherever he is and positioned he will always be a lionhearted trier.

Gareth67

First Grade
What quote? and I know you are not suggesting that..not sure how you come up with all that?.
You said family reasons and you mentioned Covid. I disagree that would be his motivation..thats all
And i would like him stay as our 13 going forward and I still could live with 9 but I think he is a better player at lock, but wherever he is and positioned he will always be a lionhearted trier.

BLMO1 there was the word - Quote - at the end of Wollongong in your post , however it is no longer there . I assumed that you were referring to a previous post or remark of mine . That all , the thing is we both realize the mans value and 100% effort that he has always given in each of his matches .

possm

Coach
I do find it strange that we have seen interviews from a lot of the rep stars, a few of the younger guys but have yet to hear anything from the club captain. It would be nice to hear his thoughts on the change. Who knows this coaching change could take him to the next level. McInnes played under Madge and wasn’t even a consistent starter and I believe the fact he can play lock now aided in his origin jersey.
I am sure that there is a rift between McInnes and Griffin and this is the main cause of McInnes's determination to leave. Higher salary and a promise he can play in the hooker position just add fuel to the fire.

McInnes will join the Tigers or the Titans most probably before round 1. Who his replacement will be is another matter. I'd rather it be B Smith from Melbourne.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I am sure that there is a rift between McInnes and Griffin and this is the main cause of McInnes's determination to leave. Higher salary and a promise he can play in the hooker position just add fuel to the fire.

McInnes will join the Tigers or the Titans most probably before round 1. Who his replacement will be is another matter. I'd rather it be B Smith from Melbourne.
So would I but we all know Dragons fans never get what they want. We always get compromises that get such positive reactions like “not the worst signing” or “I’m sure they will improve under a new coach” or “I’ve never heard of him but he could be an astute buy” I couldn’t even imagine being absolutely stoked with a signing.

Crush

Coach

You are sure there is a rift?
Bet you Cam plays every game 2021.

Latest posts