What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes Joins Sharks Bubble

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Sounds like we’ve got two ready-made captains in McInnes and Finnucane should things not go as planned for Wadeo next year. The leadership group takes on a whole new look.

Weaponhead

Coach
Sounds like we’ve got two ready-made captains in McInnes and Finnucane should things not go as planned for Wadeo next year. The leadership group takes on a whole new look.
This is key to shift the culture. Too many of the senior players in the last few years have been 'she'll be right' types. Guarantee neither Finucane nor McInnes will tolerate that. The likes of Toby, BHU and Williams will now have standards to meet.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Interesting isn’t it.

Matty Johns interviews Toby Vs how he interviews Dale - like chalk and cheese.

Hope it rubs off and they grow up a bit under Fitz.

Stop it or you will go blind.
I was heading to Woronora.
My head was thinking of a great man who just left us at 99.
He wasn't my maternal Grandfather but from the age of 7 he told me to call him Pop.
He was in the Air force all through WW2, from 1940-46, and he made it out. Was also a legend at the Woolooware Golf Club.
The biggest problem of the day was that he outlasted all of his mates and none of them were there to send him off.
I hate f**king funerals, I left after the service, I cant handle the put them in the ground part.
And please don't anyone say it's disrespectful... my mum died when I was 7 and me dad a few years later, all at Woronora. It f**ks with me a bit when this goes on.

bluefox68

Staff member
He wasn't my maternal Grandfather but from the age of 7 he told me to call him Pop.
He was in the Air force all through WW2, from 1940-46, and he made it out. Was also a legend at the Woolooware Golf Club.
The biggest problem of the day was that he outlasted all of his mates and none of them were there to send him off.
I hate f**king funerals, I left after the service, I cant handle the put them in the ground part.
And please don't anyone say it's disrespectful... my mum died when I was 7 and me dad a few years later, all at Woronora. It f**ks with me a bit when this goes on.
Sorry to hear of your loss - and your enormous trials in your very tender years! My heart goes out to you!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah funerals are merkins of things BBB/ Just gotta look at the positives mate. Sounds like “Pop” lived a long and full life and was there for you in some pretty tough times. I thought I’d had a pretty rugged childhood but yours leaves mine for dead. Remember the good times BB.

Sorry to hear of your loss - and your enormous trials in your very tender years! My heart goes out to you!

Yeah funerals are merkins of things BBB/ Just gotta look at the positives mate. Sounds like “Pop” lived a long and full life and was there for you in some pretty tough times. I thought I’d had a pretty rugged childhood but yours leaves mine for dead. Remember the good times BB.
Nah its alright fellas.
I hadnt been that close with him for a bit now, but I remember how he and his wife, Nan, treated me when I was a kid, and they were good people,
but I have to admit that in regards to this thread, I did say to myself "I could keep this going on forever, but I've got other things to think about today"
besides, the target looked too easy.

R-15-3

Juniors
The photos from GF delayed function McInnes looks f**ken jacked those arms and shoulders look boarder line body builder material.
Must of been working those arms double time whilst his knee was out of action.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Looking forward to what he brings to the side. I know he gets fired up and I’m hoping it is as catchy as ….well you know.

Latest posts