What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes

Special K

Coach
The more I think about this the more I can’t help but think he doesn’t end the season there. Especially if they want the new coach to bring in “his guys”.

We could end up getting him for 30-40% or cost if we have any room left and let them take Billy or whoever.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
The more I think about this the more I can’t help but think he doesn’t end the season there. Especially if they want the new coach to bring in “his guys”.

We could end up getting him for 30-40% or cost if we have any room left and let them take Billy or whoever.

I can see him coming after our round1 match as part of the “deal”.

Typically they will be allowed to have Folau and he will score 3 tries in round 1.

We will score 4 tries and lose 18-16.

Its not their oval, it’s the councils.

We’re the ones that owns it’s own stadium... also haven’t merged.

Fug em :grinning:

Tigpies were after him as well. Maybe he just wanted to go to a stand alone, unmerged club, with a future. Whats wrong with that .?

Is that similar to how you aren’t serious about making the finals?

We will be there soon enough and with a good heart.

Not like you thieving bastards.

It’s not too late to undo the wrong.

Protest the club. Burn your memberships.

Stand up for what’s right.

Last edited: