What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes

He actually thinks Hook is a worse coach than Mary.

He’s a genuine idiot.

A complete f**king dud in the head.

All the brain cells of a regular customer at Sutho Court House

As drags forum people saying Dufty could be next lol.
I am for player swap and if looking at similar dollars from us only Woods or Chad I could see them wanting, or us releasing.

coolumsharkie

Referee
They let you use their oval, get your old coach off centrelink and you poach their f**king club captain.

Ffs lads. Theres a moral element to this deal.

It’s just not cricket.

I tried to save your souls anyway.

If you don’t mind, I will f**k off from where I crawled out from.

I realise you're quasi serious but maaaaate, give it a rest. Nowhere in history has a player signing a contract had anything to do with it's supporters. 600k is a good contract for Cam. He's got to last 4 years at the same peak he currently plays in. So the risks are there for all involved. The Stains are in a long transitional period brought on by some poor recruitment decisions. CM is getting on and realises he can't wait around till the new coach fixes your clubs current problems if at all.

I realise you're quasi serious but maaaaate, give it a rest. Nowhere in history has a player signing a contract had anything to do with it's supporters. 600k is a good contract for Cam. He's got to last 4 years at the same peak he currently plays in. So the risks are there for all involved. The Stains are in a long transitional period brought on by some poor recruitment decisions. CM is getting on and realises he can't wait around till the new coach fixes your clubs current problems if at all.
It might not even be $600k per season, that will hurt drags even more.
More he wanted out

I’d hit the highway and you’ve just called me back with this sniper fire.

Its not my club, but I’m going to champion their cause here.

He’s on the record for Mary-love despite the latters total and absolute failure with the club at every level imaginable.

He’s a grade A emotional idiot.

Shame sharkies Shame. Meddling in sgi affairs. Secretive, dark and nasty.

to_ddeath

Coach
I’d hit the highway and you’ve just called me back with this sniper fire.

Its not my club, but I’m going to champion their cause here.

He’s on the record for Mary-love despite the latters total and absolute failure with the club at every level imaginable.

He’s a grade A emotional idiot.

Shame sharkies Shame. Meddling in sgi affairs. Secretive, dark and nasty.

Dark & nasty is most of their DNA...but these gronks carried on exactly the same after signing Josh Bogan...& hasn’t exactly been the success they were claiming it to be at the beginning.

Dark & nasty is most of their DNA...but these gronks carried on exactly the same after signing Josh Bogan...& hasn’t exactly been the success they were claiming it to be at the beginning.

They need some kind of stick for their bad conduct.

They don’t understand reason, but can get their heads around a belting!

Even gal was shocked by this news.

You two aren't still jealous that our team was strong enough to survive on our lonesome, not join with another club to survive?
4 x clubs, St. George, Illawarra, Balmain, Western Suburbs vs Cronulla
We win.

There there now, Sharks fans are caring and considerate. try this for your painanusol.jpg Josh DUGAN ? Bet he carves up the Stains . .

Eion

First Grade

Shocked and excited. Stop crying in your bedrooms about your ex girlfriend and hit the party circuit.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah...Nah....think you’ll find the response to the Dugan signing was pretty negative over this way. At least he has a go. I’m thinking you’re over here cause your club captain and best and fairest over the last two years gave the Stains the bird.

to_ddeath

Coach
Yeah...Nah....think you’ll find the response to the Dugan signing was pretty negative over this way. At least he has a go. I’m thinking you’re over here cause your club captain and best and fairest over the last two years gave the Stains the bird.

would never give Stains the bird, great player...

ghoti

Bench
Report is 2.1m over 4 years $525k per year, that's a great bargain

Unbelievable price...must be some kind of long term employment kicker for him, or that he feels like the area and club are a good fit for him. He's great, but was getting very overinflated hype in the press which means he absolutely could have demanded of St George or Wests $700k+ imo. If he's truly unhappy at Drags and didn't wanna commute to Concord then it makes sense for him...and I like that he weighs up off field happiness too, means he's more likely to enjoy playing. He's gonna fit in great I think, best signing for a long time! Ennis-like is right from Gal...imagine a STABILISING signing??? f**k me that never happens for us

Unbelievable price...must be some kind of long term employment kicker for him, or that he feels like the area and club are a good fit for him. He's great, but was getting very overinflated hype in the press which means he absolutely could have demanded of St George or Wests $700k+ imo. If he's truly unhappy at Drags and didn't wanna commute to Concord then it makes sense for him...and I like that he weighs up off field happiness too, means he's more likely to enjoy playing. He's gonna fit in great I think, best signing for a long time! Ennis-like is right from Gal...imagine a STABILISING signing??? f**k me that never happens for us
And getting McInnes is going to help lure and retain players and not pay overs.

Latest posts