What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes

He’s busted already and sgi will do very little to protect him from further harm.

By the time he turns up he will barely be able brush his teeth.

Too late for buyers remorse. $600k second class gear steward.

Hook has done you lot over good and proper.

Insiders like @muzby know a bit more but are being a little coy about serious and grievous impediments to his future success. As is his want.

You reap what you sow you dark hearted sea wraiths, merchants of misery.

im sure carch is against it.

Last edited:

fizman

Bench
He’s busted already and sgi will do very little to protect him from further harm.

Insiders like @muzby know a bit more but are being a little coy about serious and grievous impediments to his future success. As is his want.

I really like your thinking, except for this minor thought -

A broken down "barely able to brush his teeth" McInnes in a Cronulla team where he only has to do his job in the position he plays is a far greater asset and offers more value than a fully fit McInnes that has to have his body smashed every week in defence trying to inspire lazy team mates. He also won't have to take low risk plays in attack to try and create opportunities.

Thank you for your kind words, guidance and support, we will happily take the broken down McInnes and watch him in a well rounded team.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

What teeth?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Come on man..... McInnes has played 93 games out of 95 in the past 4 seasons. Have a look at the training photo on the Goons site from this week... busted my arse. Meanwhile the Goons have signed Jack Bird on similar money when he’s played just 17 games in the last 3 years. I know what risk I’d rather be taking for 600k per season.

Tiger Shark

Bench

So you think the Sharks current head of performance who was at the Dragons last year would have no idea about McInnes and how his body is ? And that he wouldn't have been part of the recruitment process.

Please.

Dragon fans will say anything to make themselves feel better about this.

I really like your thinking, except for this minor thought -

A broken down "barely able to brush his teeth" McInnes in a Cronulla team where he only has to do his job in the position he plays is a far greater asset and offers more value than a fully fit McInnes that has to have his body smashed every week in defence trying to inspire lazy team mates. He also won't have to take low risk plays in attack to try and create opportunities.

Thank you for your kind words, guidance and support, we will happily take the broken down McInnes and watch him in a well rounded team.

Not a bad post.

If I was sgi, I’d be full time on here making you feel remorse for your arrogance and sins.

But I’ve been over to their mighty forum and for some reason you get a leave pass.

But I’m not joking about @muzby and his insider knowledge. As a solid Muzby fan, I can tell when he’s joking or mucking around, 98.5 % of the time. Then when it’s a full moon, he intimates some stark and hidden truth from his friends and associates around sgi. Then it later comes true. You have to know his ways to detect it. It’s not for everyone.

I’m telling yer fellas, he’s made this relevation and not lightly.

That he won’t share the details means there’s serious trouble afoot.

There some serious shiz going down somewhere and you’d better not be too hysterical about picking Cam up.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Good signing made even better by the st george cryarses petulant tantrums
Half of the Stains forum are blaming Mary and McInnes’s loyalty to the sacked coach for his departure. Others have insisted that Mary will be headed to the Sharks next year.....and I thought we had some shit talking freaks over here!

One could be forgiven for concluding that Mary is indeed a Sharks secret agent.

He f**ked sgi up for years and kept Flanagan off the dole.

During his tenure, you won a premiership.

Compelling evidence I would have thought.

9BE6790E-46F3-4E65-B2C7-6674B8F45980.jpeg
Exhibit “A” lads.

I will take you to the last sentence.

This is serious @muzby and woe betide anyone who regards this statement as cheap or a gimmick. Morris would give his right arm to know what’s behind this.

I don’t like to rain on your parade but I don’t want you guys hurt later on.

It hurts me much more than you to impart these sobering reflections. I wish it wasn’t the case.

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
go away. The dragons supporters and the tigers I might add would have been pulling themselves off for a week if he had either re-signed or signed with them. He signs with someone else and all of a sudden he’s “overrated” and wasn’t signed because he is injured. haha f**k off

go away. The dragons supporters and the tigers I might add would have been pulling themselves off for a week if he had either re-signed or signed with them. He signs with someone else and all of a sudden he’s “overrated” and wasn’t signed because he is injured. haha f**k off

Calm down brother, I’m here to help.

I know my @muzby, somethings up big time with Cam. Maybe a scandal even.

They couldn’t get rid of him quickly enough.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I wasn't really fussed about the signing, but with all these tears, I'm really happy.

You weren't fussed about the signing ? You f**kin should be, great pick up that feels a glaring need... plus the tears but you mentioned that :)

Video of him at training today at the Dragons, he looks in terrible shape. Knees must be so bad they jut don't both strapping them.

Latest posts