What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mclinden leaving the green machine???

hrundi99

First Grade
I would have thought it would be Scottish.

And in the immortal words of Stuart Mackenzie, "if it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!"

jed

First Grade
I'm not getting any pictures of McLinden - have they taken them down?

Livebynight

Juniors
The media is pathetic at times. Well alot of the time.

Some of my QLD friends where fooled by the whole "NSW fans/players have no pride". They cried about loosing again. Then tried to tell me what my feelings are due to the fact that the papers/tv told them NSW fans have no pride, and just go for them when they win.

I can't see any truth to this rumor even though ive never heard it. If Mclinden was going he would of went when he was considering. Instead he re-signed for the reason at the time i believe was he thought the club was heading into a new era. True, but if we keep loosing our young guys..

thickos

First Grade
LOL - now that rumour is ridiculous. Considering he is under contract until the end of 2006, I can't see him leaving. And leaving to go and play in Ireland? His ego wouldn't allow it! :)

jed

First Grade
This has got to be seriously one of the most baseless rumours to be started this year! Clearly they've used the image because we wear green, close enough to Irish green for them.

Maybe it's an Irish joke?????

peter_raiders

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wat kinda dickhead would say a player is leaving a club coz his pic is on another site......LOL....i started laughin wen i saw the pic...i was expecting to see a huge pic of him to take up the whole screen with the caption underneath stating WE WANT MARK MCLINDEN....but its jst that....hahaha.....RLW must of needed one more article....watta load of shit