What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the Skanks

PJ

First Grade
So because they are footballers they are not allowed a social life?

How about we get skanks following around all the players so more and more think f&*k it, I'll go play overseas.

Seymour did nothing illegal and nothing most other people his age do at one stage or another. Looking at the video it is highly debateable that he fell on his own. All the other "facts" of the story have been shown to be BS.

2 weeks on the sideline for that compared to 2 weeks for high level dui is just rubbish.

This is clearly a case of gold diggers slarts and crappy sensationalist journalism.

I wonder if the $3k was worth it now?

i wouldnt want to be her out and about in cronulla in the coming weeks.

Still i have no problem with publishing someones identity that is prepared to sell such a video.

spider

Coach
lol - true bluey

i wonder what the asking price would have been should they have contacted the club as opposed to the media....?

case in point: - they were silly, short dress wearing groupies

Hahahaha the hardest $3000 those girls will have earned in their lives.

They'll be working hard to keep out of sight for a very long time!

All they had to do was mind their f*cking business and not interfere in Buster getting home.

Well now we know their business!

Cloud9

if she's a skank, does that make Josh Massoud a pimp?
Which in turn makes me believe the Daily Errorgraph is a defacto Brothel.

Vossy

Bench
so you dont agree that the gold digging skanks shouldnt have been outed, so they could go on and do it to more players ](*,), fair go, they deserve what they get

if it was one of your players, you would be saying the same thing i am

This is The Terrorgraph.

This is how low we have sunk.

no not this time

they set up buster and tried to conceal their privacy and there plan to make a few $$, they have been outed, which they should have anyway, i hope karma catches up to them in a horrible way, slarts..also shows how sh!t ch 9 treats the NRL..the players need protecting from gold digging skanks like the hooters whore..

what goes around, comes around..

Loudstrat

Coach
What they did was illegal - invasion of privacy - publishing without consent that sort of thing isn't it?

Bush lawyers????

Evolution

Juniors
What is the point of publishing the girls name and where she works ?

So the woman haters on this site can do what they do best, disrespect women.

They may even be able to do it to her face instead of behind the safety of their computer screens.

So the woman haters on this site can do what they do best, disrespect women.

They may even be able to do it to her face instead of behind the safety of their computer screens.

Well said. Seymour was an idiot, so too the girl(s). Doesnt make her a skank, s**t, whore etc by definition.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
so you dont agree that the gold digging skanks shouldnt have been outed, so they could go on and do it to more players ](*,), fair go, they deserve what they get

if it was one of your players, you would be saying the same thing i am

no not this time

they set up buster and tried to conceal their privacy and there plan to make a few $$, they have been outed, which they should have anyway, i hope karma catches up to them in a horrible way, slarts..also shows how sh!t ch 9 treats the NRL..the players need protecting from gold digging skanks like the hooters whore..

what goes around, comes around..

So they bought him drinks all night and got him that sh*tfaced that he couldn't stand up ?

spider

Coach
im not so sure anyone will be blessed with that opportunity unfortunately

but keep flying your flag as the defender of all evil against women :lol:

matt

Juniors
if it was my son/daughter i would kick its arse from here to kingdom come..TROLL/MOLE.

Last edited:

Evolution

Juniors
im not so sure anyone will be blessed with that opportunity unfortunately

but keep flying your flag as the defender of all evil against women :lol:

Someone needs to show some common sense and not just spout insults becuase a woman dared do something that made a league player look bad.

if it was my son/daughter i would kick its arse from here to kingdom come..TROLL/MOLE.

So you would call your own daughter a mole would you?

Latest posts