What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the Skanks

Noa

First Grade
When your a biatch with with no-scruples who do you call

save-a-ho3.jpg

Youll find them on LU

spider

Coach
certainly a precious line being drawn toward sensorship because its a female

as mentioned, if it was a bloke i doubt there would be any objection to references used

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I have no problem with people being called morons. It is the other words that are used which I detest.

If he did not get drunk in public he would not have to worry about people capitalising on his stupidity, or him getting into trouble in other ways.

So it's ok for any normal everyday joe or jill to get drunk in public but not ok for Seymour on his own time? FMD you're a complete twat.

PJ

First Grade
And that is what we have sunk to, a Dragons fan standing up for a Sharks player.

Society is f&*ked!

Noa

First Grade
One thing this revalation does is make you wonder what the hell Zappia was doing letting the tail wag him.

I think all of the anger in this thread is ludicrously misplaced to be honest. The girl took a camera video of a drunk rugby league player acting like a bit of a goose and sold it to the papers for $3,000.

Now it could have been anyone in this thread acting the same way and someone might have thought it would make a funny video. But there's no way it would have made the papers because the newspaper wouldn't pay for it even if someone tried to sell it.

Isn't the real problem then with what the media seem to think sells? Hence with journalists out for an easy story and for the public who pay to follow this kind of nothing story? I've got no major problem with the girl for accepting $3,000 for the video, since she doesn't owe anything to Seymour. It's not a great thing morally, but I imagine a lot of people in this thread would accept that kind of money for something they happened to film on a night out.

I do have a problem with the media for paying $3,000 for the footage. I don't think that kind of thing is in the public interest and the fact that it seems to be considered so is a pretty sad reflection on society. It's the same kind of thing that leads to all the ludicrous paparazzi behaviour in various places.

Seymour's indiscretion wasn't really newsworthy imo, though a ban from Cronulla is fair enough if he contravened his expected behaviour there. But it made the news because the media wanted to pay $3,000 to get it.

TouchMyHappy

Juniors
I think these women will regret cashing in on a quick buck. Rugby League fans hold grudges. I know I do, being an Eagles supporter. Imagine living in the Shire, Cronulla fans everywhere. Good luck eating at your next fast food restaurant. "Does this look like spit on my burger?"

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
I think all of the anger in this thread is ludicrously misplaced to be honest. The girl took a camera video of a drunk rugby league player acting like a bit of a goose and sold it to the papers for $3,000.

Now it could have been anyone in this thread acting the same way and someone might have thought it would make a funny video. But there's no way it would have made the papers because the newspaper wouldn't pay for it even if someone tried to sell it.

Isn't the real problem then with what the media seem to think sells? Hence with journalists out for an easy story and for the public who pay to follow this kind of nothing story? I've got no major problem with the girl for accepting $3,000 for the video, since she doesn't owe anything to Seymour. It's not a great thing morally, but I imagine a lot of people in this thread would accept that kind of money for something they happened to film on a night out.

I do have a problem with the media for paying $3,000 for the footage. I don't think that kind of thing is in the public interest and the fact that it seems to be considered so is a pretty sad reflection on society. It's the same kind of thing that leads to all the ludicrous paparazzi behaviour in various places.

Seymour's indiscretion wasn't really newsworthy imo, though a ban from Cronulla is fair enough if he contravened his expected behaviour there. But it made the news because the media wanted to pay $3,000 to get it.
You obviously have no self respect if you would do that to someone! Both parties are disgusting. I can only advise suicide for you. The world would be a better place without you.

S.R.

Juniors
Seymour should sue her for breach of privacy.
Wonder if $3000 will cover that?

ibeme

First Grade
I think it's a dangerous situation that allows the media to pay for news.

Those who sell/reveal this 'news' should not expect to keep their identity secret, because by selling the 'news', they become the news themselves. They deserve no more privacy than the subject of their 'news'

BWNB

First Grade
To add to the story, Cronulla misses out on a $80k sponsership deal. f**king whores!

I think these women will regret cashing in on a quick buck. Rugby League fans hold grudges. I know I do, being an Eagles supporter. Imagine living in the Shire, Cronulla fans everywhere. Good luck eating at your next fast food restaurant. "Does this look like spit on my burger?"

So Cronulla fans are filthy bogans?

The attitudes on display in this thread are quite disturbing, even if, as I assume, those posting them are about 12 and yet to grow up.

spider

Coach
The attitudes on display in this thread are quite disturbing, even if, as I assume, those posting them are about 12 and yet to grow up.
as opposed to the attitude of the hooterette?

if you find the thread disturbing, maybe you should not read it - simple stuff really

and you infer, because there is content you find disturbing, it is from young kids - lol

Last edited:

Noa

First Grade
So Cronulla fans are filthy bogans?

Look out, its Pastor myanonymoususername come to preach to us again.

Kneel down and repent all LU sinners.

bartman

Immortal
To add to the story, Cronulla misses out on a $80k sponsership deal. f**king whores!
Hmm, Sharks miss out on $80,000 purely because Seymour can't stop himself at four or six drinks (or less than 10 hours)... but the fact he's cost his club (and the game) $80K is obviously the fault of members of the public, or Zappia for taking action against the dunce :roll:

If the individual player learns to control his alcohol intake and public behaviour, there is no footage to speak about. Simple as that... but everyone loves a convenient scapegoat.:crazy: