What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne bound for one of our juniors

Raider_69

Post Whore
I thought id bring back this little pearler

Travis Waddell is the best hooker in the U20's, the same competition that houses Melbourne Storm's James Woolford.

Waddell has won wide spread acclaim from his peers, his coaching, our coach, our fans and general watchers of U20's, and he wasnt far off a debut having trained with the NRL squad late in the season

Let this be a lesson to you all, dont be so quick to jump the gun and rubbish HQ. They know what they are doing, and based on this thread, they know alot more then you lot do. Travis Waddell >>> James Woolford

Last edited:
Hi bay :nwave:

How things been lately? it has certainly been a while.

I take it you are exited as the rest of us about next year :D

Take care,

- Your favourite 'poso' Stelios.

Chachi

Bench
Ha! I forgot about this thread...and James Woolford come to that. Well, I wasn't too fussed when he left and I'm certainly not now.

Funny stuff...especially considering they've now signed Hinchy.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Interesting article relating to James Woolford (nephew of Simon) being picked up by the Storm ...

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22985208-5006066,00.html

I've seen this youngster play and he def has the goods ... it says something of the lads abilities when you think that the Storm have picked up a hooker to be a possible understudy to Cam Smith.

Are Raiders management devoid of a sense for the future .... I'll make a call and say yes.
Melbourne have rocks in their head if they think they'll use him anytime within the next 5 years. Not while Cameron's there, that's for sure. And he surely should not be paid overs as he is a junior. If Melbourne pay him overs, that's their problem.

Brimmer

Juniors
Sign my son up.... Rumour has it he's going to be the 'next big thing'.

Now all I need is 200,000 for the signature and a place for my seed to find it's purchase.

canberraraida

Juniors
im a huge raiders fan.
however i think this is a good move for the fact that melb is is a set club and he will be learning under the australian hooker.when the raiders buy him back think how much bigger asset he is going to be to canberra and no offense to raiders but melb have been in 3 str8 gf compared to current raiders side so hes going to be a much better player.

Latest posts