What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Game

rushndude

Bench
I hope Inglis tries his trademark fend on Scott and Scott grabs his arm and flings him around like the tower of strength that he is.

Scott has made someone his bitch nearly every game, Inglis would be a great target for this match.

Doug2234

First Grade
I hope Inglis tries his trademark fend on Scott and Scott grabs his arm and flings him around like the tower of strength that he is.

Scott has made someone his bitch nearly every game, Inglis would be a great target for this match.

It will be great to see GI get hammered by Scott. I saw Scott was fired up on the Warriors game. Very aggressive.

Slackboy72

Coach
Game of the season
Result however not critical as both coaches will correct any errors made
IMO it's a finals trial and Benny in particular will use it as one

This is a season defining game.

I said last year that one thing Bennett needed to do in his three years at the Dragons was break the bulldogs/storm/raiders hoodoos.
We've broken the dogs one, if controversially. The raiders one won't hurt us come September.

This is the last piece of the puzzle.

watatank

Coach
I'm worried about Inglis down our right edge. Scott has been great defending there but he has had his lapses at times...I remember when we played the Cowboys Willie Tonga got the better of him a couple of times.

What I'd like to see and what I think will happen is that if Prior is available he will start in the back row and Young to hooker...Fien to bench.

Why nervous about Inglis running at Soward.

In the first game of the season Soward had Nightingale and Stanely each side of him.... Inglis has to contend with Beau Scott and Wendell Sailor who will be protecting Soward.

Actually, Sailor was defending on that wing. Had his worst game of the season there as well.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I've pencilled this game in as a loss, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get up.

Still tipped us, though. Can't bring myself to tip against Saints. Ever.

Cagey Mac

Bench

I said last year that one thing Bennett needed to do in his three years at the Dragons was break the bulldogs/storm/raiders hoodoos.
We've broken the dogs one, if controversially. The raiders one won't hurt us come September.

It's hard not to be superstitious Slackboy but the only magic that we're looking at here is Bennett's brilliant mind.
I think that he will treat it as a trial and look closely at the Storm : Manly as well
Both the Storm and Manly will graft up the middle and rely on on the brilliance of their outside backs and fullback close to the line. Costigan's missed tackle rate is so much higher than Smith's. Stanley is on the improve but isn't Cooper
We're better than a 50% chance in this game and better than 70% IMO with Smith and Coops on the paddock

big_dell

Juniors

yeh but when hornby went through no way in hell did weyman knock it on... had that been awarded we woulda won comfortable and there would be no need for the contreversy

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
WHAT A NIGHT, enjoyed every moment of tonights game, even managed to get the missus to come to the game and my two boys

Dea

Juniors
Brilliant Boys! Just finished watching and i wanted to sing along with the crowd "Oh when the Saints, go marching in..."

Kiki

First Grade
THAT WAS AMAZING

i was there on the hill and i may have shed a tear or two. beating the storm = SO SWEET

Latest posts