What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm CRL Thread

Match report said:
The Storm Coach was Very happy with the FG display against the Knights but the PL result was way below expectations for the fired up Storm Squad.

With Shortland and King grabbing a double and the Forwards on top all day the result was never in doubt after the 31 minute mark when Jake crossed over for his snag.

The PL game was nip and tuck all day even though Slater, Peters and Cronk Blitzed. Quinn and Laulu-Togagae did OK also.
The Form of the whole PL Squad is a big issue at the moment and is something that we will have to start dealing with as we start heading into the finals.

:alcho:

injury report said:
As previously mentioned the medical staff initially expected SOBS and Tata to be out for tow weeks.
These two players had to be rushed bach in the PL side as Peters and Aurbusson have bronken down with injuries too huge to ignor. Hill has just been dropped for being an out of form Twat. (Belamy....... Please show more patients that I O:) )

:alcho:

A strong Analysis is expectedfor this up coming match v Parra.

The storm have again consulted a consultant.... (for those that don't know about the CRL in it's past life (site). The Storm have a deep history with consultants (and Robots :lol:)) :roll:

This Consultant (keeping it short..... not the the BLoody Consultant did :x) recomended that only one of the Storms grades be expected to win.

Hmmmmm Stack PL or scrape home on FG.

I sense Mason's gonna spill another coffe or two.
:badgrin: :

:sch:

At a Glance: :|

Storm Players exceeding Preseason form.
40%+ 1 player
30%-40% 2 players
20%-30% 6 players

10%-20% 4 players
0%-10% 5 players
0.0% 2 players
.-10%-0% 7 players
.-20% - -10% 5 players
.-30% - -20% 3 players
.-40% - -30% 2 players

V Parra Players exceeding Preseason form.
40%+ 4 players
30%-40% 3 players
20%-30% 6 players

10%-20% 5 players
0%-10% 12 players
0.0% 5 players
.-10%-0% 3 players
.-20% - -10% 0 players
.-30% - -20% 0 players
.-40% - -30% 0 players

:( :sch: :(

Sponsorship anouncement said:
At the begining of this season the Storm were Sponsored by Icon Automotive (underwritten by Toyota). SAince then the Storm was offered an attarctive package by the Perkins Group. Due to Larry Perkins not being sound of mind (in a buissness sense) the Storm have severed ties with this sponsor today. Perkins Racing team will no longer be associated with the Storm by mutual afreement.

There are many positive signs that another Group of Companies will be fortunate to have an association wiht the Great Storm Club and leadership group.

bartman

Immortal
UndertakerMike said:
At a Glance: :|

Storm Players exceeding Preseason form.

V Parra Players exceeding Preseason form.

:( :sch: :(

I just hope the Parra game plans went in... :shock: Email submission was a delegated duty this week.

bartman said:
I just hope the Parra game plans went in... :shock: Email submission was a delegated duty this week.
So do I Bart :D
As I always say. "A bad GP is haeps better than No GP" :D

Despite the above figures the Storm will be highly competative in at least one Grade of RL. And we like challenges. (Except Spelling Challenges)
:lol:

Storm playing Nth QLD at OP this week.

THe Storm are looking at no less than a win in both grades this week.

This will enable the Storm to become minor premiers as was our stated aim pre season.

Brizzie Nths, with a win, can climb as high as 4th. This is an incredible effort considering the eveness of the comp and the quality of all the coahes involved.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Looking forward to it. NQ is currently one spot above your mob in both grades, but with your home ground advantage, the crowd could push your boys ahead in both grades. Very even seasons and expecting very even matches (starting to regret resting a couple of players to make sure they're right for the finals).

eloquentEEL said:
Looking forward to it. NQ is currently one spot above your mob in both grades, but with your home ground advantage, the crowd could push your boys ahead in both grades. Very even seasons and expecting very even matches (starting to regret resting a couple of players to make sure they're right for the finals).
Building y hopes up?????? ;-)

So you should regret resting players. Top spot is on offer and the Storm never give up. :sch: .

That siad Good luck this week.
:D

eloquentEEL

First Grade
it's only the minor premiership up for grabs... as an Eels fan, I know only too well that it's always forgotten and doesn't mean anything to most.

good luck this week. no matter what the result, i hope we get another shot at each other in the finals.

Latest posts