What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm vs Manly Sea Eagles-- Live Updates *spoilers* inc Lower Grades

mxlegend99

Referee
roopy said:
Knights 4
Manly 5
I'll buy my tickets on monday
That will be excellent. Knights are really onfire and Joey will improve them a bit. Throw in the intensity of the last match, and it will be a frigging ripper of a game.

Hopefully if the referee gets it wrong, Joey doesn't lose his cool.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 18 ktc (Bell, Robertson, Stewart, Matai Tries, Orford 1/3)

Melbourne Storm 28 (Inglis, C. Smith, Crocker, Geyer, Turner Tries, C.Smith 4/6)

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 20 (Bell, Robertson, Stewart, Matai Tries, Orford 2/4)

Melbourne Storm 28 (Inglis, C. Smith, Crocker, Geyer, Turner Tries, C.Smith 4/6)

Full Time:

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 20 (Bell, Robertson, Stewart, Matai Tries, Orford 2/4)

Melbourne Storm 30 (Inglis, C. Smith, Crocker, Geyer, Turner Tries, C.Smith 4/6, Matt Geyer 1/1)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

aussies1st

Staff member
Storm just too good in the end. A sign of a good team, can't wait to the final series.

Bicey_18

Bench
As a Knights fan its going to be extremely tough to play Manly next weekend... they were impressive tonight and will have BK back.. Knights will have to be at their absolute best

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Good game by Melbourne, but Matai was carving up that right hand side defence every time he got it. A quality centre like Hodges will have a field day.

Congrats again Melbourne.

Just too good in the end. We can definately take positives from this. Watmough was shocking, likewise with Dunley. But playing Melbourne at Olympic Park is a bloody tough ask, and im proud of the boys. So Well Done Manly, you've made your fans proud :thumb

innsaneink

Referee
Bicey_18 said:
As a Knights fan its going to be extremely tough to play Manly next weekend... they were impressive tonight and will have BK back.. Knights will have to be at their absolute best

They sure will be tough, as junior said, they played better tonite than last week beating the Dogs.
I got tired just watching that, played at a frenetic pace, real semis style footy, great game.

Think of it like this. Manly played the best team in the comp Melbourne at the Graveyard without BK and went down fighting 30-20. So stick in their Manly fans, plenty of fight left in the boys for season 2006. You've made us proud boys!

Harold Bishop said:
Dunley's defense and lack of discipline is a major problem. He doesnt even add any spark in attack any more.

Watmough was absolutely disgraceful tonight! Probably the worse game hes played at the club. Absolutely terrible!:( He's been nothing since his injury last year. Which is a shame because he had such a great career ahead of him. Hopefully he learns from tonight and lifts his head for next week, because its definately going to be hard after such an inept performance this evening.

Cletus

First Grade
scottyeel said:
Hope you're hungry then cause it was Geyer.:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Some old balding guy then. We all make mistakes though don't we. Sorry again Roopy, I feel great right now. All the tension of the last week has gone.

Absolutely top game! Loved it. I can't wait for the finals games.
Just on Manly's performance:
Positives:
- Goal line defence much better than previous games.
- Still playing very expansive football and not making too many errors as a result of that.
- Rose. Once again outstanding and I think we'll see him come into the game earlier in the finals. Just for the Manly fans, have you noticed the way George finishes off tackles? He just hits them with his gut and down they go:lol: . Cracks me up every time.
- Scramble defence. I think we have the best scramble in the league. Quick back three who communicate well and other players following the break through.

Negatives:
- Can look very incoherent in attack close to the line. Headless chooklike at times.
- Dunley. I don't think he's terrible, has had a couple of good games recently. But his defence is questionable at times and the referees seem to have it in for him. With Kennedy likely to come back next week I'd much rather have Williamson on the bench and three props, I just think it's a better balance.

Congratulations Melbourne fans , looked good for you guys going into the finals.

MSIH

Bench
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Watmough was absolutely disgraceful tonight! Probably the worse game hes played at the club. Absolutely terrible!:( He's been nothing since his injury last year. Which is a shame because he had such a great career ahead of him. Hopefully he learns from tonight and lifts his head for next week, because its definately going to be hard after such an inept performance this evening.

Haha, f**k off. You've got nfi.

MSIH

Bench
How unlucky are we though? We've Dunley and King, two Ben Czilowski's in the one side. It just isn't fair.

Latest posts