What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

membership brochure

parra pete

Referee
Some great ideas on the brochure. I like the paver idea...It should be a winner...
Hope the Club can sort out the 'issues' surrounding it and get back on its feet and pointing in the right direction once more.

hybrideel

Bench
Well that should get rid of the complaints about the lemon yellow caps. People can use the $30 voucher and buy whichever one they like

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee, being an Eel for life can be painful

too late for me, I'm beyond help

Tony Bongo

Bench
I think it's a leap forward from last year so it's good to see things moving in the right direction. I'm stoked with the Swarm membership of course but I like the other things mentioned too like the $30 voucher, the walk of fame, the members jersey and Mel McLaughlin in an eels jersey.

BigErn

Juniors
What's with all the 'Eel For Life' talk. I don't get it. The membership only lasts a year.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't like all this eel for life stuff too.
What if after supporting the eels for 50 years I don't like the new board and decide to support another team? Eel for life would be no good!

Bigfella

Coach
I like the package. It's' all pretty slick.

Is there an "Eel until I think another club might win the comp" option for fans like Raider Pete though?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
If you join as a platinum member do you get to choose the seats you want? Even if its the seats of a lower class of membership?
Or do you just get some crappy seats as you are a Johnny come lately?

mickdo

Coach
I think it's a leap forward from last year so it's good to see things moving in the right direction. I'm stoked with the Swarm membership of course but I like the other things mentioned too like the $30 voucher, the walk of fame, the members jersey and Mel McLaughlin in an eels jersey.

Is the Swarm GA seating? Quite tempting actually...

Tony Bongo

Bench
No the swarm seating is not GA

I was trying to make it GA for Bay 63 at least. I don't think it would be fair for anyone in Bay 64 to have to give up their seats. Since Bay 63 was near empty before this year, the majority of us have a general agreement that people can sit wherever, just in case someone wants to invite friends or family etc. There were only a few in bay 63 that insisted on sitting in their assigned seats and we respected their right to do so. The rest of us were pretty flexible though.

Latest posts