What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership drive not working

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Me and my Father became members yesterday, i just wanted to know because i did my membership over the net, how long until you get your card?

if you get it before round 1 you will be very very lucky

dubopov

Coach
Me and my Father became members yesterday, i just wanted to know because i did my membership over the net, how long until you get your card?

it took them about 3 weeks to send my interstate membership package .. i thought that was fast compared to previous years AND they actually gave me a card ..

The Major

Bench
just on best and less, i bought a teriffic st george backpack there for $30, its great and fits a fair bit of stuff in, also they had some baby singlets, i think it said mummys little dragon.

I might have to see if they have any of those prints available on a pair of undies.

OurRedV

Juniors
got my package coupon in the mail the other day! Might actually get this years one, didn't get around to picking up 09's.

Kiki

First Grade
sassy signed up herself and some of our friends and got the card in the mail straight away, but i signed up for me and my dad and NOTHING! no emails nothing in the mail. arghhhhh.

any advice guys? i dont even have a reference number or anything. also. when is Big Dell's Bash?? I MUST ATTEND THIS IMPORTANT EVENT.

RedVGooner

Juniors
sassy signed up herself and some of our friends and got the card in the mail straight away, but i signed up for me and my dad and NOTHING! no emails nothing in the mail. arghhhhh.

any advice guys? i dont even have a reference number or anything. also. when is Big Dell's Bash?? I MUST ATTEND THIS IMPORTANT EVENT.

i signed up throught the internet and i haven't had any news from them, they have given me my reference number but i am just going to wait until their office is open again so i can call them

Doug2234

First Grade

I didnt get an email or anything of the sorts... All i noticed was the money getting ripped off my credit card so i knew it went through.

I assume sassy has recieved her invite cards to pick up her hat, backpack etc - not her actual membership card??? I have recieved both my invites in the mail letting me know my packs are avaliable for pickup, i just dont have time during "business hours" to attend the leagues club and grab my gear..

I have recieved both my invites in the mail letting me know my packs are avaliable for pickup, i just dont have time during "business hours" to attend the leagues club and grab my gear..

Yep, me too. And even worse was that last week (between Xmas and New Years) when I was off work, they were closed! No idea when I can get there to pick it up...

The first few games are Friday night games at Wollongong, which doesn't help me!

ahh well, I'll have to work something out..

Doug2234

First Grade
Yep, me too. And even worse was that last week (between Xmas and New Years) when I was off work, they were closed! No idea when I can get there to pick it up...

yeah i was the same. was all keen last week and they were closed.

I did read somewhere that they will send out the packs for a small postage fee... just trying to find where i read it now.

Last edited:

Doug2234

First Grade
on the membership page under Benefit Collection
http://www.dragonscommunity.com/redvmembers/redv2010ticketed/benefitcollection.htm

BENEFIT COLLECTION

2010 Red V Members will be able to collect their benefit packages from a number of different events during the 2010 Season.

The packages will be available during the pre-season from both Dragons Football Offices at the Steelers Club and St George Leagues Club. If you are unable to make it during business hours you will have the opportunity to collect them from our pre-season events and the first two home games at each venue. If these times do not suit, you can arrange to have them mailed at a cost.

On receipt of your application by the Dragons, a postcard will be mailed to you containing a coupon to enable collection of the benefits package. Each member will receive their own coupon and packages will not be exchanged without a coupon. No coupon, no package!

Kiki

First Grade
I didnt get an email or anything of the sorts... All i noticed was the money getting ripped off my credit card so i knew it went through.

I assume sassy has recieved her invite cards to pick up her hat, backpack etc - not her actual membership card??? I have recieved both my invites in the mail letting me know my packs are avaliable for pickup, i just dont have time during "business hours" to attend the leagues club and grab my gear..

yep just the invite cards. i havent got anything at all! it musta gone through coz it came up with a reference number but i forgot to write it down grrrrr. i wonder if i can ring them and just give my name?

i signed up throught the internet and i haven't had any news from them, they have given me my reference number but i am just going to wait until their office is open again so i can call them

so ur in the same position as me but i cant find my number craaaaap

Guvner

First Grade

Same. However I havent recieved anything in the mail as yet.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
So let me get this right, you shell out a few quid for your membership package, then you have to go and pick everything up (cap, bag, keyring, season ticket etc). If they expect me to travel 11 hours one way to get my goodies they can shove their membership up their collective arses. I've hooked up with the Interstate membership package, someone please tell me I've got it all wrong.

As with the Guvnor, I've had money withdrawn from my account and no other communication. The Collingwood front office compared to Saints is chalk and fkn cheese. The simple common courtesy would be a generic email, it aint rocket science.

Big Norm

Latest posts