What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership Ideas/Issues?

Jodeci

Bench
Hope? :lol: O'Barrell could drop dead tomorrow and they'd still romp it in. In fact, they might even get a bigger majority if he did!

Let's hope so.

I believe when the lids get in, they will re-look the trust and assign I think 2 of our board club members onto the trust to ensure the major tenant plays a vital role in ensuring demands at least get some sort of support and not be swept under the carpet.

forward pass

Coach
And I already stated that if you read my post above the last one. But I'll repeat my point anyway just for you. The club, knowing they are the main tenants and just about only permanenent tenants of Parramatta stadium, should be working harder to make sure the stadium trusts cater to fans needs and requests a lot better than they currently do. Given how valuable the Parramatta Eels is to the stadium trust, the club should certainly have more pulling power than they currently do. And if the stadium continue to refuse to make minor minor changes, then well the club should have the balls to say "well there's an 80k stadium just 10ks down the road we'll use instead".

Mate - I couldn't agree more. The club could certainly influence the standard of the stadium operations but seems unwilling to do so.

But I doubt the club could have any influence over major capital expenditure projects for the stadium like new toilet blocks, bigger video screens etc.