What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership Numbers?

playdaball

Bench
Not sure but they'll have another 6 as I've got to renew my season memebreship. Hopefully my same seats are still there.

Martli

Coach
Chucked it in there for you JAG. Pretty cool article actually, interesting to see where the different clubs stand. 3 more posts and you'll be sweet. Basically it's just there to prevent people signing up and then spamming links everywhere.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Gee that number seems low. It doesn't look too flash compared to some of the other clubs either.

JAG

Juniors
Chucked it in there for you JAG. Pretty cool article actually, interesting to see where the different clubs stand. 3 more posts and you'll be sweet. Basically it's just there to prevent people signing up and then spamming links everywhere.

Thanks mate. No criticism intended, I completely understand, and agree with, why it's set up the way it is. :D

Skinner

Coach
Thanks mate. No criticism intended, I completely understand, and agree with, why it's set up the way it is. :D

I don't have any real issues with it, but it makes it hard for a new member to source an article or whatever.

Martli

Coach
Yeah, especially when a new poster prefers to post quality over quantity, but it's a necessary measure and 20 isn't a whole lot in reality.

Skinner

Coach
Let's be honest, it's one of the nicest countrys I've ever been to....but it's bloody cold.

Skinner

Coach
indeed, nicest one Ive never been to and I havnt been to quite a few :cool:

ol Jag's not a bad bloke either..

Don't tell me you've ne're been to Scotland...it was ony aboot two ours frae where we lived......they play the rund ball game up there.....magical.

In all honesty, we had a beaut holiday up there. We were based at Dumfries, famous of course because it was where Robbie Burns lived and wrote a lot of his stuff. He used to drink (a fair bit) at The Globe. I went and drank at The Globe.....and I'll swear it hadn't been cleaned since Robbie had his last pint there.....and include the pipes in that.

It's a bloody beaut country and the folk are fantastic (there ya go Jag LOL)