What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memberships

Jeffles

Bench
More love. Awwww

For the record NBB, I think it's great that you make your comments. Your style is another matter but I think we're over that now.

It is better to have people tell us what they want rather than us dictating what they should want. Demand driven economics over supply driven economics - page one of a Yr 11 textbook. And things are working. I am sure that if fans hadn't spoken, we'd be giving away standard T-Shirts for memberships and we'd not be selling KB at Henson Park.

The club is run on a very small budgets. Unfortunately change does not happen as quick as I'd like it to. But we are moving in the right direction.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Thanks jeffles and yes your work with the club is more than appreciated and so to all the others involved both voluntarily and on a permanent basis. I never wanted it to come across as otherwise.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
I have removed all posts in this thread that I believe may have upset any person/s and at no time do I believe that any member of the club or its paid or unpaid representatives are in anyway engaged in anything other than bringing us the fans a great and prosperous year in 2006!
My wholehearted apologies if I have caused any offence. At the end of the day, and personal opinions aside, we are all motivated by the one thing and that is seeing the Jets in any capacity still alive and well 22 years on after the dirty deeds of 1983!
newtownbluebags
(yeah I know I go on a bit, sorry)

newtownbluebags:

A gracious act on your part.

Lets get on with making the Jets the best they can be in harmony.

I still stand by the essential content, though:

Believe it or not, great ideas for the Jets ARE well received by the club, but the manpower/resources are rarely there to enact them as one would want in an ideal world.

Therefore, either:

a) "Do it yourself" by getting involved at whatever level you can manage.

b) Make the idea / proposal more viable by doing as much of the legwork you can yourself and then present it to the board for action.

or

c) Don't get upset that your idea doesn't happen this decade.

This club has done some surprisingly advanced things over the last five or so years for an outfit of its size / with its miniscule resources.

We're the first (and the best) club in Australian RL. Sniping at one another doesn't get us any closer to our centenary and the centuries we all hope will follow.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
The Dawson Twins Minus 1 said:
newtownbluebags:
A gracious act on your part.

Lets get on with making the Jets the best they can be in harmony.

Thank you TDT-1, I shall heed your advice :)

koslecki

Juniors
that'l do me!!!!!!!!!!!!! some do contribute more than others.................where are you NKOD??

Henson

Juniors
welcome to the forum lord garlo von henson and jet of steel,may you bring meaty bits to the discussions!!
icon14.gif

koslecki said:
that'l do me!!!!!!!!!!!!! some do contribute more than others.................where are you NKOD??

dont panic koslecki i'm here ! its just that i have my hands full juggling the wife and the job and the other 'bit" on the side that i have to have

sorry i cant post more often but as a international man of mystery its tough to find the time for much else . will promise to post more regular koslecki just for you !

Jeffles

Bench
It's all good. But the same issues about time and profit margin are raised. Hopefully HPH can help in the future.

2 True Blues

Coach
Is club membership ( The Jets sports club ) still incorporated in the $95.00 package, or is that now to be paid seperately ??

hrundi99

First Grade
2 True Blues said:
Is club membership ( The Jets sports club ) still incorporated in the $95.00 package, or is that now to be paid seperately ??

It's still included 2TB.