What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memberships

Saintsified

Bench
Don't really understand the angst about us not having our 2014 membership open.

Why does this make us 'the worst run and unorganised club'?

Is the 2014 season starting in 2 weeks time?

Have we been told by some higher power that our membership drive should have commenced?

Will it make the 2014 members happier by knowing that they've joined or renewed in October rather than November?

Sorry, I don't get it.

I'll renew when the time comes. March 2014 is a long way away.

Um er Money in the bank maybe? No need to ask for NRL grants.

Its simple unorganized.

Sharks have reacted to impending fines and legal action by hiking up membership prices.
Foolproof

Raiders on the other hand have put there's down so like on face value you are paying for 7 games and getting 5 free.

FlameThrower

Bench
Um er Money in the bank maybe? No need to ask for NRL grants.

Its simple unorganized.

And add to that, two terrible seasons and you'd think Club would be on front foot, I don't believe the 2 home grounds is the issue. Just apathy and blind faith that membership is a given.

Really poor when u consider all the anger directed towards the Club this season. Surely time was right to get on front foot to reward existing members to renew and entice new members ?

saintania

Juniors
A couple of reasons to get on the front foot -

Money in the bank, earning interest
Season tickets make a great Christmas gift. The longer they leave it, the more concerned people get that they won't receive confirmations in time to give them as a gift. The Club is well-known for screwing this up.

jenninga

First Grade
A couple of reasons to get on the front foot -

Money in the bank, earning interest
Season tickets make a great Christmas gift. The longer they leave it, the more concerned people get that they won't receive confirmations in time to give them as a gift. The Club is well-known for screwing this up.

Major announcement Friday.:D

Ace-STi

Juniors
Looks like there just starting marketing for it....

CALLING our 2013 Red V Members!!!

We have an exciting opportunity for the FIRST 25 MEMBERS to be part of the NRL’s 2014 Membership Campaign!!

Do you meet the below Requirements?!

- Available for filming this Saturday and Sunday in Sydney (time and location TBC - should only take a couple of hours)

- Have to be a 2013 Red V Member – provide your DRA number

- Have to dress in your own Dragons gear – jerseys, shirts, scarves etc

- Have to have a current Dragons banner or flag - (with no reference to past players or coaches)

The FIRST 25 MEMBERS to email their Details:
(full name, DRA number, email address and mobile) TO: membership@dragons.com.au WILL QUALIFY!

Please Note: Members will need to make their own way to the location.

NB: Members details will be provided to the production company who will contact successful members directly.

In view of what's been announced in the last few days, has anyone got their renewal forms yet?
Generally, what are you guys thinking?
Are you going to go to SFS/SCG/Homebush?
My feeling at the moment is that my six game Kogarah membership will turn into a four game Kogarah membership.
SFS and the Cricket Ground I can accept, but Homebush, puhleaase.
5 years ago, I went to 15-18 games a season, last year I went to seven.
Next year, who knows?
I reckon Henson Park looks good...

BennyV

Referee
Getting a full membership for all games, same as I do every year...won't stop supporting the team just because the club has made some questionable decisions

Getting a full membership for all games, same as I do every year...won't stop supporting the team just because the club has made some questionable decisions
Respect your faith, but when the spectacle palls, when you've paid $50 a seat to share the Olympic Stadium with 17,500 (if you're lucky) others? (when a walk up punter can get an equivalent seat for $30?), when the lack of any kind of home ground advantage begins to suck really hard...when compared to Melbourne, Suncorp, Marathon, even Ronson Field, FFS, then what? Sure, it's four games for a few years...do you feel that'll be the end of it? How long before Doust is on Dragons TV bemoaning the 'punitive rental schedule' and the 'arcane business model' that Kogarah represents?

Latest posts