What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memebrs Kit - got yours yet? What do you thinK?

Von

Juniors
Hey fellow Rorters (I use that name with pride...just like the term "Mediterranean Descendant" is now a badge of honour), have any of you guys received your membership kits yet? I understand they are being posted this week. What membership did you get? Did you get the new T-Shirt which looks excellent quality? Have you managed to sign up any mates?

Geohood

Bench
Lol @ the Rorters part... Id say you were a troll for saying it but you joined in 07 lol

MolongRooster

Juniors
That was the original instructions, but now its supposedly the 17th. I got the Country Rooster membership, and 2 chookster memberships for my sons. I hope they arrive sometime during the week

coombsy

Juniors
Thre should not be any hold up with your members packs as they probably only have to post out about 25

Lambretta

First Grade
I got my membership pack on Thursday and was very impressed

The scarf is a beauty and the cap is ok. The cap I bought on Grand Final day is better.

The car stickers are nice too and I love the keyring. Small, simple and a much better effort than previous years.

I have convinced 2 mates to sign (but in all honesty they would have anyway) and a 3rd is seriously considering it.
Another mate will sign up if his family commitments allow him to.

I also talked up membership today to a complete random in the shopping centre today that was wearing a Roosters cap.

Von

Juniors
Yet to receive mine, but from what you guys have said, the kit seems good. Really it is a no brainer to sign up as a member...you only have to attend a few games a year and you have pretty much covered the price.

Von

Juniors
Received my kit today and I agree with Lambretta. The scarf is very good and the keyring is a pearler. I already have a Roosters keyring, a larger one, but I prefer the membership one. Might give my bigger keyring to my son for his school bag.

I would prefer the lanyard to be a bit longer as I am tall.

Unfortunately I didn't receive the members T-shirt I elected to purchase. Did you guys receive it or perhaps they will be sent after Christmas? Rather than emailing them I might just sight tight for a while.

But all in all, very happy with the gear.

RWB

Bench
Received my kit today and I agree with Lambretta. The scarf is very good and the keyring is a pearler. I already have a Roosters keyring, a larger one, but I prefer the membership one. Might give my bigger keyring to my son for his school bag.

I would prefer the lanyard to be a bit longer as I am tall.

Unfortunately I didn't receive the members T-shirt I elected to purchase. Did you guys receive it or perhaps they will be sent after Christmas? Rather than emailing them I might just sight tight for a while.

But all in all, very happy with the gear.

Members shirts will be sent out after Christmas. Bit of confusion with them, you're not the only one.

Lambretta

First Grade
Has anyone received their actual season ticket yet?

The season kicks off in less than 2 weeks and I haven't seen mine yet

It's nice to have a hat and scarf and some stickers.... but I'd really love my actual ticket. Any ideas on timing?

lturner

Juniors
Just renewed my membership tonight. Missed out on the members t-shirt, which is now sold out! Damn!

Unfortunately I see the club has not changed their policy and are still not allowing supporters to actually join the football club, as most other clubs do. C'est la vie. Maybe they will next year.

Lambretta

First Grade
Hey LT

By membership of the football club, do you mean gaining rights to vote on board members etc?

Personally I wouldn't worry about another chance to vote on anything.
I'm sick to the back teeth of voting and would relish to chance to not vote.

The club has never been badly run and some clubs are basket cases when they start letting their fans get involved with board stuff.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
got my member kit other day..

99dd_12.JPG