What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memorable moments

TripleM

Juniors
Post any exciting games, beautiful tries, last minute wins, etc here. Including screenshots if you want for the PC version. Or anything else like that.

TripleM

Juniors
Ok well may as well start this off on a losing moment.. warriors up by 6 with a minute to go, eagles score and then score again after making an 80m run after the hooter had gone :(

warriors vs roosters grand final 12 all 10 secs to go, go for field goal hits the post go to extra time i drop the ball backwards within my own 20 metres roosters pick the ball up and score a try!

nz_kid

Juniors
I unlocked a behind the scenes movie and i also unlocked some pictures of the guys eg Mario.I then won the NRL with the bulldogs on easy mode :D. I then unlocked a movie which I have not seen but i think it's off the ps2 and xbox version of the game. I then also unlocked the country vs city because i won the NRL :D .I then won the Sate of orgin with NSW on easy mode aswell that unlocked the trans tasmen series also it unlocked the Internationl teams.Great Britan,New Zealand and Austrlia. I am now going to have a rest and then play the international games on legend mode and that should unlock God difficulty mode and then i will play city vs country in god difficulty to unlock the Super team. :D :D :D I hope it is a super Team

Anonymous

Juniors
I scored a try from my own goal-line drop-out :lol: On easy mode obviously. Playing for the mighty Queensbridge Gunners, Orford takes a shallow drop-out, regathers himself, passes it to someone (it can't have been very memorable I can't even recall who it was :lol: ) who runs 80 metres to score.

TripleM

Juniors
Lost 1-0 to the panthers after they scored a dropgoal after the hooter had gone in the second half of extra time. hmm.

CliffyGC

Juniors
TripleM said:
Ok well may as well start this off on a losing moment.. warriors up by 6 with a minute to go, eagles score and then score again after making an 80m run after the hooter had gone :(

GO MANLY

-JJ-

Juniors
My most memorable moment was running from a scrum 60 out, Jones does a long grubber, picks it up, does a short grubber and scores.

Another was when my friend tackled a guy about 5 out and dragged him back into the in goal.

nibbs

Bench
Two classics for me.

The might Whenuapai Jets, were battling the Newcastle Knights. I was down 22-4 at half time. Any how a second half rally provided some drama as I pulled level with a side line conversion with 1 minute left. From the kick off Mark 'halfy' Halfin made a break he beat a host of defending before being scragged by Tahu, but before Tahu could consume Halfin. Halfin offloaded to the flying Jeremy Guscott who scored in the corner.

As you can imagine I was quite estatic. Final score Jet 28, Knights 22.

The other classic was against the Eels. It was tit for tat, the whole way through. They'd score I'd score, blah blah blah. I think it all went like this.
Jets - Eels
6 - 0
6 - 4
12 - 4
12 - 10
12 - 16
18 - 16
22 - 16.
With 1:30 on the clock the score and tied the game up. I was made. After the kick off they got through the bulk and their final set before knocking it on in the fourth tackle. With time almost up Preston Campbell my scrum half set off on a probing run, tantalising and teasing the defenders as he searched for a gap. He found a gap and dashed straight through. Some winger guy began running him down, but luckily Jeremy Guscott ran him down, and as it happen I won the game after the hooter had gone.

Footy Boy

Juniors
well i was playing a NRL Competition on Seasoned as the Warriors :D and my 2nd game was against the Broncos!! they scored 3 converted tries in the 1st half and i had only got 1 converted try!! :cry: i thought 2 myself *they will score another try*!! :shock: lol so what happens?!?! they score right under the sticks!! :cry: putting on a good lead of 24-6!! :oops: but then from the kick off i kick it deep into there territory and it bounces out which gives me a scrum 10 out!! :D so Stacey Jones runs from the scrum steps off a would-be tackler and he's under the sticks!! 24-12 4mins remaining!! :cry: from the kick off i use Toopi 2 draw in 2 players and offload 2 Meli!! under the sticks again!! :D 24-18 3:35 secs remaining!! Confidence is rising 4 the Warriors!! Warriors use all there tackles up and its the last!! 30metres out from the Broncos line!! pass goes 2 Stacey, he puts in a little chip over the top... regathers!! but is smothered by the defense!! :cry: but from the play the ball u wouldn't believe it!! its an accidental forward pass!! Mark Tookey scores from a Jones pass!! 24 all!! the game stays the same until the final minute!! :eek: Broncos in possession on there own 45 Lockyer has a run beats 1 tackle!! but gets smashed and knocks on!! :D Jones runs from the scrum!! steps!! gets caught in a tackle but still offloads 2 a charging Vinnie Anderson who passes 2 an unmarked Motu Tony!! and he's in!! :D :D :shock: 8) i couldn't believe that when you get a roll on you are on FIRE!! :D wicked game!! kept me on edge!! and that's only on Seasoned!! :shock: going 2 try Legend very soon!! :D

I only just got the game late this afternoon, but here are my great moments so far (arsey moments?):

Game 1 I played: Manly vs Cronulla - you guessed it, I absolutely smashed Kimmorley with a clothesline, looked like something out of the WWE, he spilled the ball, but I copped 10 in the bin. Well worth it!

Game 3 I played: Manly vs Warriors - the Warriors put a grubber into my in-goal area, Reeves got to the ball first, flung it to Scott Donald who sprinted from my own dead ball line to score under the sticks, what is that, a 110m effort?

In that same game I had to drop-out, I tried for a kick to find the sideline, but I must've went for too much angle, the ball hit the posts and ricocheted straight down the middle of the park over the first receiver's head (about 25m), my guys got to the ball first and Randall sprinted the distance to score under the sticks.

I was also impressed to see Dallas Rennie in the game, such a young unknown player, but made it easier to have my Manly team as close to the 2004 roster as possible without too much frigging around.

axl rose

Bench
I won 11-10 Tigers v Broncos....oh but im playing ARL 96 cause i dont have the Fu<k&n game!!! *dies* :?

CliffyGC

Juniors
CliffyCliffyCliffy said:
I only just got the game late this afternoon, but here are my great moments so far (arsey moments?):

Game 1 I played: Manly vs Cronulla - you guessed it, I absolutely smashed Kimmorley with a clothesline, looked like something out of the WWE, he spilled the ball, but I copped 10 in the bin. Well worth it!

Game 3 I played: Manly vs Warriors - the Warriors put a grubber into my in-goal area, Reeves got to the ball first, flung it to Scott Donald who sprinted from my own dead ball line to score under the sticks, what is that, a 110m effort?

In that same game I had to drop-out, I tried for a kick to find the sideline, but I must've went for too much angle, the ball hit the posts and ricocheted straight down the middle of the park over the first receiver's head (about 25m), my guys got to the ball first and Randall sprinted the distance to score under the sticks.

I was also impressed to see Dallas Rennie in the game, such a young unknown player, but made it easier to have my Manly team as close to the 2004 roster as possible without too much frigging around.
PURE GOLD
GO MANLY

Nicenick too mate

CliffyGC

Juniors
CliffyCliffyCliffy said:

Dood did you create the great Napper Lyons

he will be the first play i create when i get the game

Bloody domayne better ring me tommoz

CliffyGC said:
Dood did you create the great Napper Lyons

he will be the first play i create when i get the game

Bloody domayne better ring me tommoz

Mate have not yet created Cliffy - first thing I did was the aforementioned smashing of the GRUB - it was good to see Heckenberg start off his career in my Manly side on such a fine note!

But yeah, I went straight to the team editing section of the game and arsed all the players we cut, then added all the guys like Lennon and Mona's etc It was good to see just about all of the new guys are in the game with the exception of a couple - at this stage I think Cliffy will have trouble breaking into the side because I created myself as 5/8!!

yes stacey jones did a spear tackle on justin hodges, and then lance hohaia got him with a head high next time hodges got the ball.

the revenge of the little guys!

nibbs

Bench
I'v been a couple of rampages against the Dragons, Bulldogs and Broncos.

In one game the Broncos had put in a chip, it almost went dead but stop. Nathan Blacklock scopped it up ran it out, and then how found a gap and went 100m+. Amazing IMO...

Latest posts