What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memorable moments

ThrashViking

Juniors
Leeds Rhinos (Me) vs Bulldogs (Cpu) Legend - 30 Minutes.
Lead by 18 points durring halftime however first minute second half Lauitiiti goes off injured, Bulldogs score 16 points in a row & dominate the second half.
In the last seconds Matt Utai breaks free of a tackle 30 metres out from the line, siren goes off.
Marcus Bai runs him down 5 metres out from the try line & gives him one brutal shoulder charge from hell.
Utai goes into touch and the Rhinos win 18-16.

Cammo

Bench
Bulldogs (Me) v Broncos, down 18-0 at half time and hardly had the ball, far too many errors.

Scored 2 quick tries early in the second half to reduce the defecit to 18-12, then with 30 seconds to go kicked a 40-20 and scored first tackle after the scrum to make it 18-18. In the first period of extra time it was all The Broncos and (thankfully) Lockyer missed his shot at field goal. In the second period I kicked off and Webcke knocks on first tackle. I pick it up, take the tackle and Sherwin kicks the field goal next tackle to get me into 8th spot and with the bye in the last round I make the semis :D

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Computer team (Souths) passed the ball from the dummy half that was 5-10 metres from the left hand sideline to the right centre (5-metres from right touchline) because he was their playmaker.

DB

First Grade
Souths (comp) put in a grubber in the in goal, Head picks up, passes out wide to Hornby. 100 metres later, hornby under the sticks

Choppies

Coach
I was playing RL1 last night playing a season I started a year ago with the Roosters.

rd 21 Roosters V Panthers at Penrith
I got out to an 18-6 lead but the Panthers fought back to make it 18 all. Last play before extra time so I thought I would go for the drop goal. I was 40 metres out and nearly on the sideline, Minichiello breaks out of 1 tackle who passes it to Morley who sends up a prayer of a drop goal which hits the posts and goes through.
Roosters win 19-18