What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mentally Exhausted

Be warned!!!! Sometimes I get very angry when imbeciles put down one of the greatest SPORTS on earth.

DnGKkR7VAAEtGGx.jpg
I never used the "F" word. I would never use it.
The minute they brought in the "E" word added onto World Wrestling, well they signed their own direction on how they were to be thought of from that point.
The definition of the word "Sport" these days is anything that people can gamble to.
I've never seen a market for the WWE.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hey watch it !!! Stop posting photos of useless stuff or next minute Bernard King Frenzy will start squealing like a stuck pig and will want to put up pics of his glazed duck.

3244b2e2247af01add990eb8f5d21f19

You'll be blamed if I do. I have a duck in the freezer. Been wondering what to do with it. Other than the obvious thing you'd do to with a frozen duck

What's that big, long thing on Bernard's right?

Professional Wrestling
Sport
o
k
You're obviously more drunk than I am.
Maybe but Not necessarily. I become a comic genius after 3 , even 2. Or so I think till next day!... Saw a Documentary about Brett hart . The storyline for his match with Shawn Michaels was meant to be He won , Going out as champion , Mcmahon agreed but changed mind . Didnt tell Brett and Brett was given unexpected Quick 3 count causing lots of Drama . Which is what Mcmahon likes. Bret Hart makes no claims as to it being a genuine competition , Just that he was a genuine ,skilled performer who gave many years of service to the Sport/Entertainment and felt he deserved a better send off.

Quigs

Immortal
It was one of the episodes on the series Dark Side of the Ring. You can watch it on S. B. arrh S, on iview.

Maybe but Not necessarily. I become a comic genius after 3 , even 2. Or so I think till next day!... Saw a Documentary about Brett hart . The storyline for his match with Shawn Michaels was meant to be He won , Going out as champion , Mcmahon agreed but changed mind . Didnt tell Brett and Brett was given unexpected Quick 3 count causing lots of Drama . Which is what Mcmahon likes. Bret Hart makes no claims as to it being a genuine competition , Just that he was a genuine ,skilled performer who gave many years of service to the Sport/Entertainment and felt he deserved a better send off.
Ive watched it, i thought it was a great doco.
I was a big Wrestling fan, especially in the Attitude Era, so I know the story very well.
I havent really watched any of it for 20 years now. They shifted into G-rated when they were bordering on R-rated.
Feej got it right a few posts earlier, its a Soapie for men, and I'm proud to say that I was once addicted haha

Inferno

Coach
I never used the "F" word. I would never use it.
The minute they brought in the "E" word added onto World Wrestling, well they signed their own direction on how they were to be thought of from that point.
The definition of the word "Sport" these days is anything that people can gamble to.
I've never seen a market for the WWE.
You know I think you can actually bet on it crazily enough. I think early on in the "season" there are markets for the Royal Rumble and maybe even wrestlemania.

Always struck me as pretty crazy given the entire thing is scripted.

You know I think you can actually bet on it crazily enough. I think early on in the "season" there are markets for the Royal Rumble and maybe even wrestlemania.

Really???
That has made me literally Laugh Out Loud!!!
Oh well, I give
It is a Sport!!

hahaha

Suppose its a bit like betting on who will win the oscars.🤣 although most of the actors dont do their own stunt works. Anyway ... Gamble responsibly!!!

Latest posts